Alien versus Predator boardgame miniatures painted by Awaken Realms

Started by Awaken Realms, May 28, 2015, 02:45:07 PM

Author
Alien versus Predator boardgame miniatures painted by Awaken Realms (Read 2,221 times)

Awaken Realms

Hello,

We're Awaken Realms, the miniature wargaming painting studio. We specialize in painting small figurines used for tabletop battle games, such as Warhammer. We're also a great fans of Alien movies;)

And now, we had the opportunity to paint some Alien figures!

As perhaps you already know, Prodos Games is launching a boardgame set into the Alien&Predator universe (with miniature wargame stepping right after). We, as a miniature painting studio, have painted already several miniatures from the boardgame, you may see them below.

We were thrilled when they were shipped to us and we were overjoyed when unboxing and later assembling the miniatures;) Not to mention the painting process.:)

Anyway, stop with words, there are the pictures. How do you like them? More will proceed!:)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards. Fantastic work!

What else do you have coming up?

Murfy426

Wow I would have these for display alone wonderful depth with the colours used keep up the great work

[cancerblack]

PRJ_since1990

Stunning job. I would have loved to see the Infants painted akin to Alien3 but that's a personal taste.

I would like to see some more shots, hopefully the Colonial Marines? Pretty please?

happypred

If only I could paint like this...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed