YES
9 (40.9%)
some points agree
7 (31.8%)
NO
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author
10 reasons why alien 5 might flop (Read 2,725 times)

System Apollo

Number 2 finally went somewhere where most fans dread to go.  :laugh:

Personally for me, I would like to see Alien restarted with an entirely new continuity.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 25, 2015, 02:31:46 PM
Personally for me, I would like to see Alien restarted with an entirely new continuity.

I wouldn't mind a restart but do it without remaking Alien. And by that I just mean another sequel but one with its own new characters and goes off in its own direction.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 25, 2015, 02:35:31 PM
Quote from: System Apollo on Aug 25, 2015, 02:31:46 PM

I wouldn't mind a restart but do it without remaking Alien. And by that I just mean another sequel but one with its own new characters and goes off in its own direction.
just like promethues and the shit AVP movies

Corporal Hicks

Let me further clarify then - and be good.  ;D

System Apollo

:laugh: !

I totally agree, but I think a lot of powerful figures have their clenches on the franchise. Their input is more malicious than beneficial and they always seem to be insistent with it. It's like an employer that pressures an employee to do something they aren't comfortable with.

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 25, 2015, 02:01:24 PM
Quote from: Dan Grant on Aug 21, 2015, 03:51:18 PM
The only ones I truly disagree with are #3 and #1. I almost disagreed with #2 until the end: the power vacuum between the Alien creature and the Aliens definitely must be addressed in a scientifically plausible way.

As a bonus, I found this in the related articles field.
I have done a forum on that check it out/10 reasons why alien 3 rocks.

Alien 3 totally rocks hardcore. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed