Bill Paxton Wants Hudson in Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

Started by Adam802, May 20, 2015, 07:20:26 PM

Author
Bill Paxton Wants Hudson in Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel (Read 27,396 times)

Robot Sentry

Robot Sentry

Quote from: Super Predator on May 22, 2015, 12:12:48 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/7/73/Tumblr_lcdf8bQ6vd1qbf34qo1_400.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121229053247

Speaking of Paxton the Punk in The Terminator, I have a theory...

(contains harsh language and Terminator Genisys spoilers)

THE STEVE CONNOR THEORY

The twist, Punk Paxton's character also has Connor as a last name. I mean it's a common name. Punk rawkin' Steve Connor survives and this is a turning point for him. He joins the Army and gets an education via the tuition money from his military service, and becomes a computer engineer. Steve's son Jon follows in his father's footsteps, joining the military and getting an education, eventually going into the tech industry working for Microsoft and then for DARPA.

So the real John Connor is not this Jason Clarke guy that get's nano-ma-tized in T-Genisys, it's son of punk rawk Paxton.

Now... This is where it gets funky.

This Steve Connor (Paxton) was the original John Connor's dad in the un-f**ked with timeline where Kyle Reese wasn't sent back. A few weeks later he meets Sarah Connor (the actual Sarah Connor played by Linda Hamilton). They immediately hit it off, "what! your last name is Connor, that's my last name too!"

They joke about how they could get married and Sarah wouldn't even need to change her last name.

Skynet, however, knew of this Steve Connor. The supercomputer villain had some records, even though lots of info was lost due to Judgment Day and the war that followed. Skynet did have some police records though. You see what happened is that in the unaltered timeline where the Terminator never travelled back to 1984, Steve and his punk friends were hanging out at Griffith Observatory, just as they were in the film. The cops showed up on patrol and saw these unsavory youths hanging out there, stopped and questioned them, and found drugs on them (pot and some coke). Of course one of them also had a knife, and they were drinking. The observatory grounds were also closed, after hours and all that. So in addition to the other charges Steve and his punk buddies got hit with a trespassing charge.

Besides the vague knowledge of Sarah Connor living in Los Angeles, Skynet had this concrete evidence of Steve Connor being arrested at Griffith Observatory on that exact night at that exact time. So it sent a Terminator about twenty minutes earlier than the cops were to show up. It was an easy first objective for the Terminator before moving onto the more challenging mission of killing all the Sarah Connors, just to be sure they got her. Skynet anticipated that Sarah could reproduce with another man, but it never anticipated that it would be Kyle Reese.

In T-Gen the other T-800 ("pops") is waiting for the original T-800. He prevents the original T-800 from killing the punks. This is implied in the trailers for the upcoming Terminator film... a brawl between the old man T-800 and naked original T-800.

windebieste

I don't care about Hudson... he's gone.

I don't need any more Ripley or Hicks, either. 

Just bring back Jones the cat.  That's all I care about.  Jones at least survives legitimately without BS justifications. 

Coz if Rippers, Hickies and Huddo can come back from the dead, Jonsie has still got all of his 9 lives to spare. 

-Windebieste.

Vermillion

Raul Reiser in talks!  Wtf

Muhahaha!!

Gash

Actually, Hudson coming back needs a sight less retconning than Ripley and Hicks.

redalert51

It would be great. be thankful we have " Micheal Biehn in " Alien 5 " ( Default Title ).

kliq316

Quote from: Gridseeker on May 21, 2015, 04:56:58 AM
Nothing against Bill Paxton and Hudson, in fact it would be really badass he could come back but how on the Earth? Even in an alternative movie universe is 99% impossible, probably as a memory or recall as Biehn in Terminator 2 deleted scene.

There's quite a few ways in which they could do it, the easiest would be this:

Whilst Ripley is in search of Newt, the explosions from the processor free Hudson from his cocoon (post impregnation), he manages to find the Dropship at the landing pad and sneaks on board (knowing that they'd kill him if they knew he was carrying an alien). He stowes on board , hiding until the rest go into hypersleep then does the same thing.

Which is pretty far-fetched but hey, it don't involve clones, time-travelling or secret underground bases. Alternatively they could go the 'River of Pain' approach and have him find a mysterious evac-ship - but that would be a worse explanation I think.

Personally, if they want to include him then I think it'd work better if they showed in some retrospective footage ... like all of the marines' head-cam footage is automatically uploaded to the Sulaco and they could include him in a post-mission review, showing what happens to him after he's taken (maybe he manages to escape his coccoon but never reaches the landing strip .. adding more guilt to Hicks etc..).

pred169

Maybe he waited till he was one on one with his abductor in one of the tunnels. Pulls out a sidearm aims at the back of the aliens head and empties the clip. After killing the alien he scurried off into the dark tunnels trying to find his way back to the surface. Because he's disoriented from a concussion he loses his bearings and gets lost not finding his way back above ground until after the explosion.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Valaquen on May 20, 2015, 07:55:22 PM
He's being facetious/joking.
On page one. And this discussion is still going.

whiterabbit

No, Hudson is an immortal descendant of the engineers!

pred169

Quote from: Omegazilla on May 24, 2015, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on May 20, 2015, 07:55:22 PM
He's being facetious/joking.
On page one. And this discussion is still going.
I get that he was joking. These are just some what if hudson did live through it situations. More for humor than anything else. I don't think anyone who has posted in this thread actually expects Paxton to  try to get into the film. I think we're all just having a good laugh picturing how it could happen though.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 24, 2015, 10:33:44 PM

We're all destined to become immortal descendants of the Engineers!  :P

Behold our greatness! *Drinks Black Goo*

That's how Hudson made it through, he found a Engineer soda can, popped it open while being dragged by Aliens and quickly took a sip of the holy life creating, ever mutating fluid.

Then the Aliens turned and faced him, and it was their turn to realize that it was "game over man, game over".

(They did dig his new bald shiny head though, reminded them of themselves.)

Thanks to Hudson, a new peace was brokered between Engineer descended bald head humanity and all of Alienkind.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on May 25, 2015, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on May 24, 2015, 10:33:44 PM

We're all destined to become immortal descendants of the Engineers!  :P

Behold our greatness! *Drinks Black Goo*

That's how Hudson made it through, he found a Engineer soda can, popped it open while being dragged by Aliens and quickly took a sip of the holy life creating, ever mutating fluid.

Then the Aliens turned and faced him, and it was their turn to realize that it was "game over man, game over".

(They did dig his new bald shiny head though, reminded them of themselves.)

Thanks to Hudson, a new peace was brokered between Engineer descended bald head humanity and all of Alienkind.
Next stop: Earth.

Perfect-Organism

Dear Lord Jesus this can't be happening Man!  This can't be happening!

Vermillion

Signals clean. Range 20 metres

pred169

"Five meters man...four.....what the hell"

Definitely one of my favorite parts of the movie vermillion. Excellent quote

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed