Russ840

Russ840

I'd like to also get some games going for PS3

Plus I need to get the six pack trophy.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: UncensoredAngel on Apr 14, 2015, 11:38:44 AM
Looking for people to play with the more the better kinda tired of 1v1s
PS3 Sorry man if you had x box then i could have helped you.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 17, 2015, 01:20:00 PMPlus I need to get the six pack trophy.

Best of luck with that. That trophy was a freaking nightmare to unlock even when the game was busy after it first came out. The multiplayer matchmaking is so broken it took me hours of trying even when I had a group of players organised specifically to try and get the award. The game just kept booting people from the lobby, failing to find a match, splitting us up, endless problems. I remember when I did finally get it, the game immediately kicked everyone from the match during the loading screen so we didn't even get to play. Thankfully the trophy had already popped because I was at my wit's end by then.

I'd honestly say your chances of getting it now - especially on consoles - are zero.

It's a shame, because the multiplayer in this game was actually really good fun. It was just ruined by the completely broken matchmaking that seemed to sabotage your chances of actually getting into games.

x-M-x

x-M-x

This game needs a re-release on PS4/XBOX ONE

Olde

Olde

Quote from: x-M-x on Dec 04, 2015, 03:09:35 PM
I hope that was sarcasm. This game deserves to burn eternally. Sorry for the dude who can't get his trophy but seriously, F*CK trophies and achievements. AVP 2010 isn't worth the time or aggravation.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Olde on Dec 07, 2015, 07:43:47 PM
Quote from: x-M-x on Dec 04, 2015, 03:09:35 PM
I hope that was sarcasm. This game deserves to burn eternally. Sorry for the dude who can't get his trophy but seriously, F*CK trophies and achievements. AVP 2010 isn't worth the time or aggravation.

You know me too well lmao  :D

lost dragon

lost dragon

Posted about this elsewhere, but yep, this game was a massive let down, espically after the wonders Rebellion had done with Jaguar and later Windows'95 AVP's and i was lucky enough to vent my frustrations at Rebellion directly, in an RVG Community interview:

http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/index.php?topic=2201.0

I'm user:Rogue Trooper.

Olde

Olde

Lol, nice interview Trooper. You really know your Rebellion stuff. Next time ask him about releasing the AVP Classic 2000 (not AVP Gold) source code.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed