AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2015, 07:06:07 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art (Read 35,200 times)

Corporal Hicks

As many of you super cautious people guessed, this was in fact just an April Fools joke. The artwork was provided by AvPGalaxy’s very own talented Cellien. I have replaced the watermarked version with Cellien’s original. I hope you all enjoyed the gag!

Following the immense success of Alien Isolation and how well fans have taken to the inclusion of Amanda Ripley, we’ve heard from a reliable source that 20th Century Fox is set to include her in the upcoming Prometheus 2. Speaking exclusively to Alien vs. Predator Galaxy, our source advised that one of the latest draft of Ridley’s Scott’s sequel to Prometheus sees Noomi Rapace’s Elizabeth Shaw and Michael Fassbender’s David place themselves in stasis aboard the Engineer ship.

Now on a crusade to destroy the Xenomorphs following her nightmarish encounters aboard Sevastopol station and her recovery from free floating in space after (plot to be explored in Alien Isolation 2), Amanda Ripley comes across the Engineer ship as it journeys through space towards the Engineers’ home planet at the centre of the galaxy, amongst the oldest stars.

Our source from inside Scott Free Productions was also able to secure us a piece of conceptual artwork from Prometheus 2 that shows off one of the climatic sequences as Amanda and David (now fitted with some sort of Engineer artificial body) come across an Engineer whilst exploring an Engineer vessel or facility of some kind.

AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art

How do you feel about Amanda Ripley’s inclusion in the Prometheus 2? Who would you want to see play Amanda? Would you want Andrea Deck or Kezia Burrows to give the role life on the big screen? Let us know down below!

Born Of Cold Light

Somehow I doubt this.

Keyes

Bloody April 1st ruining the fun! :P

SiL

i c wat u did thar

RakaiThwei

whiterabbit

Jack ass. It's still march 31st where I'm at.  :laugh:

However I could roll with Davids head on an engineers body. That would be hilarious.

Corporal Hicks

BringbackJonesy!

So Ripleys grown-up 'daughter' (as conceived by a spin-off videogame) comes across Shaw and David now.  Or vice versa.

Hmmm, talk about coincidental universe-shrinking. :-   

Still, at least she's wielding a flame-thrower of some kind, as it's such a visually impressive weapon onscreen, as Alien proved.  The more movies that use one, the better, as far as I'm concerned. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Have you played the game yet? Fantastic. I truly recommend locking yourself away for a day or two and just sinking into the world.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2015, 09:29:44 AM
Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Apr 01, 2015, 07:30:43 AM
Somehow I doubt this.

Why's that?

Because doing so would confuse the hell out of the audience.  Ninety percent of people who are going to watch Prometheus 2 won't have any clue who Amanda is or the story of Isolation.

Corporal Hicks

That's what exposition is for. And to be honest, I'm sure most people will have seen the Special Edition where they mention Amanda. It's the one most commonly played on TV.

But like it says. That's just the current draft. I don't know if that's where they will actually go with it. Just what they're exploring at the moment.

Mr. Forest

Trepanator

Trepanator

April fools!

Corporal Hicks

I really wish we'd have just waited until tomorrow to post this.  :-\

Thomas

...... hmmm April 1.......

something fishy about this  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed