Gender Identity (Transgenderism)

Started by Predator Queen, Feb 22, 2015, 09:26:50 AM

Author
Gender Identity (Transgenderism) (Read 7,916 times)

Sabby

Sabby

So... no?

Son Of Kane

Sabby

Sabby

Then she's not an Otherkin -.- The definition is right here, one page back.

Son Of Kane

An urban dictionary definition, for a fake piece of terminology.

She feels Kinship with Foxes, therefore otherkin.

Also more plausible and well less stupid than that "extinct elves" garbage.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 02, 2015, 04:18:24 PM
An urban dictionary definition, for a fake piece of terminology.

She feels Kinship with Foxes, therefore otherkin.

Also more plausible and well less stupid than that "extinct elves" garbage.

No, you don't get to just redefine words. Otherkin does not mean 'Feeling kinship with X'. It has a usage, given to it by the group of people who identify as Otherkin. Either find the appropriate term for what your friend is feeling, or make your own word, because your friend is not Otherkin.

I did try Googling for a term that would describe her feelings, but I didn't have any luck, unfortunately. Kitsuman sounds badass though.

Son Of Kane

I just did redefine it. Deal with it Bro.

Jk fine. Lol

Sabby

Sabby

You're free to misuse and repurpose words, but it's unreasonable to expect others to know what you mean when you do that. We just spent a page and a half discussing a friend of yours as being an Otherkin, thinking you meant she identifies as a Non-Human soul in a Human body, when that isn't at all what you were talking about.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Can we just agree that she needs help?

Sabby

Sabby

I agreed up until I realized she just likes foxes.

DoomRulz

Predator Queen

I wanted to say this sooner but I had to run off somewhere. Please keep this thread about transgenderism. I do not appreciate lumping other issues that had absolutely nothing to do with said topic.

Sabby

Sabby

Apologies.

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 02, 2015, 10:12:34 PM
I wanted to say this sooner but I had to run off somewhere. Please keep this thread about transgenderism. I do not appreciate lumping other issues that had absolutely nothing to do with said topic.

I apologise.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 02, 2015, 10:12:34 PM

We'll do our best to keep it on topic as per forum rules but remember too that other related issues will come up as well. It's inevitable. I wonder if this concept of otherkin was born out of transgenderism gone batty.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed