What to Do: The Hoe Upstairs

Started by The Runner, Jan 26, 2015, 08:55:55 PM

Author
What to Do: The Hoe Upstairs (Read 4,602 times)

The Runner

The Runner

I hear moaning. She's moaning :(

The weird shit is her roommate is up there too  :-X

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

How is that weird. You did say "hoe" in the topic title. Have you thought that maybe she is running a prostitution gig up there? You should negotiate a cut in revenue for your silence. It's only just compensation for the noise.  ::)

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 28, 2015, 09:49:49 PM
That's hilarious? ???
Well yea... unless you actually think that is what is happening up there. :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 28, 2015, 09:45:31 PM
It would be hilarious if the banging he hears is the sound of the meat cleaver tearing through the flesh of her victims and the moaning, nothing more than  her orgasmic ecstasy from the slaughter. Sooner or later all of that blood will eventually soak through the ceiling.
:laugh: This thread has been redeemed.

The Runner

The Runner

She's seen the ALIEN movies. :0

Such dirty filthy eyes dare lay upon the Xenomorph. :(

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Runner on Jan 29, 2015, 07:18:48 AM

So what you're saying is that you think she has a little xenomorph mouth and that the banging noise is it smashing through craniums and hitting the bed board against the wall? Oh man that sounds like the plot to AVP-3. :P

On the other hand alien is pretty damn perverted. Maybe she has a giger crush and haven't you thought that maybe you're the cure she's looking for? Come on man, show the woman what AVPGalaxy is made of.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You should probably report that filthy skanky no-good godless slut for enjoying having all of that sex.

What? Sex is yucky, and the sex I'm not having is the loudest, most uncalled for sex in the world. >:(

Corporal Hicks

if its an honest to God noise complaint, then just complain to the proper folk.

Nothing wrong with enjoying your sex - but you need to consider those around you.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 29, 2015, 08:57:04 AM
Quote from: The Runner on Jan 29, 2015, 07:18:48 AM

So what you're saying is that you think she has a little xenomorph mouth and that the banging noise is it smashing through craniums and hitting the bed board against the wall? Oh man that sounds like the plot to AVP-3. :P

On the other hand alien is pretty damn perverted. Maybe she has a giger crush and haven't you thought that maybe you're the cure she's looking for? Come on man, show the woman what AVPGalaxy is made of.

Ewww. The top half sounds like something that one creepy Tyranid guy from that Spacebattles Fourm would like. *puke*

I'm sorry but I enjoy my women with 100% human female parts.... :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 29, 2015, 11:38:21 AM
You should probably report that filthy skanky no-good godless slut for enjoying having all of that sex.

What? Sex is yucky, and the sex I'm not having is the loudest, most uncalled for sex in the world. >:(
Sex is just nasty and makes you very dum.

First Blood

First Blood

mlk afnij ijg:P LOLOLOLOLOl

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 29, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

Are you a Virgin like me

Master Chief

Master Chief

Bye whow dum his speling is and takls, he haz sex.

First Blood

First Blood

Dude, I would be getting so hard if I heard this chick getting pounded upstairs.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: The Runner on Jan 29, 2015, 05:35:35 PM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 29, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

Are you a Virgin like me
well, I'm only twelve so I am yes

First Blood

First Blood

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed