Diamond Select Toys Alien coin banks

Started by newbeing, Dec 24, 2014, 03:48:44 PM

Author
Diamond Select Toys Alien coin banks (Read 11,621 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Saw the Warrior Alien bust at a local store, and it actually looked pretty good for the price ($24.99). The coin slot is pretty well hidden, and probably easily sealed up if you just like the bust. Might pick up both the bust and Alien egg when it comes out.

Corporal Hicks

That's far cheaper than I would have expected. I think I might have to pick up one of those. Not too fussed with the egg though - looks too freaky.  :P

PRJ_since1990

It's a good time to be a collector! All sorts of crazy awesome things coming out!

Vark_

Too bad I don't have enough room to display it, the Warrior head looks really decent for the price !
My 4-Y-O daughter likes daddy's little Alien figures already, but I don't think an Alien coin bank would be a proper gift for a little girl  ;D.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Vark_ on Jan 02, 2015, 08:25:11 PM
Too bad I don't have enough room to display it
Buy a bigger house, problem solved!

Darkness

There's a couple of new bust banks from Diamond Toys coming out soon as well.

Predator Thermal Unmasked Bust Bank
Turn up the heat when you save, as you go deeper into the jungle with this vinyl bust bank featuring an unmasked Thermal Predator. With mandibles out and shoulder cannon at the ready, the fearsome hunter is protective of his prize... and his prize is your loose change! Redesigned in an array of colors through the imaging eyes of thermal glasses, Thermal Predator comes in green, yellow, red, and blue. He boasts a detailed collectible-quality sculpt by Eli Livingston. Insert coins in the slot in his back, and remove them through the access door in his base. You'll take one look at this Predator Unmasked Bust Bank and say, "You are one ugly money-saver!"

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/17/entertainment-earth-exclusive-thermal-predator-bust-bank-toyark-photo-shoot-196015

Masked Predator
Go deeper into the jungle with this vinyl bust bank of an unmasked Predator! With his mandibles out and his shoulder cannon at the ready, this hunter is protective of his prize, and his prize is your loose change! Insert coins through a slot in the back and remove them through an access door in the base. With a detailed, collectible-quality sculpt by Eli Livingston, you'll take one look at this Predator Masked Bust Bank and say, "You are one ugly money-saver!"

Alien Big Chap Vinyl Bust Bank
A Diamond Select Toys release! It's very cold in space, so what better place to keep your cold hard cash than in this Alien bank? Based on the "Big Chap" xenomorph from the 1979 Alien movie, this approximately 8" long vinyl bust features detailed sculpting and paint, as well as a coin slot and access door that turn it into a fully functioning coin bank! Keep financial predators at bay! Packaged in a clear polybag. Sculpted by Eli Livingston! (Item #FEB162463, SRP: $22.99)

Very cheap but the quality is pretty good. I still plan on getting the Egg and maybe the Big Chap.

Corporal Hicks

They sure are really pretty. I nearly picked one up on Saturday. It's the second time I've passed on it and I regret it still.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 29, 2016, 08:49:37 PM
They sure are really pretty. I nearly picked one up on Saturday. It's the second time I've passed on it and I regret it still.
I own the Egg and Warrior and hope to have the rest. For the price, they really can't be beat! They really bare no resemblance to a bank and that's the trick really.

Mr. Domino

I own the egg and warrior, and will be getting the Big Chap, but I've skipped out on the rest. The queen just doesn't quite look right to my eyes, and the preds were all fine enough, but the paint apps on them were a little disappointing to me. Plus, space ends up being limited.

Darkness

There's a review of the Queen bank here: http://news.toyark.com/2016/04/07/diamond-select-toys-alien-queen-bust-bank-toyark-photo-shoot-201167 They seem to have a problem with the size but it looks pretty big to me.

Corporal Hicks

It's a reasonable size. It'd be massive if it were in scale with the Warrior! Personally I'm looking forward to that Big Chap most. Just need to actually pick one up!

THE CITY HUNTER

Now that would be a cool money bank!

FiorinaFury161

We need an egg bank.

Obviously for your nest egg. :P :P :P :P

LordCassusSnow

There is an egg bank lol Theres one sitting on my shelf right now. Think i'll pass on these. Hopefully we'll see something like an Urn or Giger's original Necronomicon beast.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 29, 2016, 07:58:02 PM
There's a couple of new bust banks from Diamond Toys coming out soon as well.

Predator Thermal Unmasked Bust Bank
Turn up the heat when you save, as you go deeper into the jungle with this vinyl bust bank featuring an unmasked Thermal Predator. With mandibles out and shoulder cannon at the ready, the fearsome hunter is protective of his prize... and his prize is your loose change! Redesigned in an array of colors through the imaging eyes of thermal glasses, Thermal Predator comes in green, yellow, red, and blue. He boasts a detailed collectible-quality sculpt by Eli Livingston. Insert coins in the slot in his back, and remove them through the access door in his base. You'll take one look at this Predator Unmasked Bust Bank and say, "You are one ugly money-saver!"

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/17/entertainment-earth-exclusive-thermal-predator-bust-bank-toyark-photo-shoot-196015

Masked Predator
Go deeper into the jungle with this vinyl bust bank of an unmasked Predator! With his mandibles out and his shoulder cannon at the ready, this hunter is protective of his prize, and his prize is your loose change! Insert coins through a slot in the back and remove them through an access door in the base. With a detailed, collectible-quality sculpt by Eli Livingston, you'll take one look at this Predator Masked Bust Bank and say, "You are one ugly money-saver!"

http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/images/01PDI03_Predator-Bank.jpg

Alien Big Chap Vinyl Bust Bank
A Diamond Select Toys release! It's very cold in space, so what better place to keep your cold hard cash than in this Alien bank? Based on the "Big Chap" xenomorph from the 1979 Alien movie, this approximately 8" long vinyl bust features detailed sculpting and paint, as well as a coin slot and access door that turn it into a fully functioning coin bank! Keep financial predators at bay! Packaged in a clear polybag. Sculpted by Eli Livingston! (Item #FEB162463, SRP: $22.99)

Very cheap but the quality is pretty good. I still plan on getting the Egg and maybe the Big Chap.
My wallet is gonna get emptied.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed