How are you celebrating Christmas this year?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Dec 20, 2014, 12:59:59 AM

Author
How are you celebrating Christmas this year? (Read 1,718 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

For me simply I'm staying at home with family and enjoying myself away from school and work.

How about you guys?

FiorinaFury161

I will be celebrating my holiday, the Winter Solstice, as tradition ensues on Sunday.

As for Christmas, I will be home for the morning (drinking Johnnie Walker Blue Label), watching A Christmas Story, then chill until we go to my cousin's house. Normally we have Chrsitmas at my house, but this year we can not due to the mfn basement water situation. I will make the Filet Mignon beef tenderloin as dinner with homemade horseradish sauce of course.

Dovahkiin

I will be staying at home with family, relaxing and having fun. I will at some point be going to see a movie and going to IHOP with family as well.

Deathbearer

staying home with the family, mostly

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 20, 2014, 03:02:59 AM
I will be staying at home with family, relaxing and having fun. I will at some point be going to see a movie and going to IHOP with family as well.

Awesome! Yeah I forgot about movie time. I definitely will have to see a movie. Every year we usually go to see a movie, my Dad and I. Do you have any movies your thinking about?

whiterabbit

Most likely spending the day cleaning up the mess the children make after opening their presents.

Russ

^^ This. Except we only have the one that makes enough mess for two. Then its off to friends for lunch, something my wife arranged whilst drunk and is now regretting - the sort of thing that seems like a brilliant idea after a bottle of red. Not that these friends aren't nice, they're lovely people. It's more about being arsed to go.

Naturally, I can't even have a drink cos I've got to drive.

shit.

p1nk81cd

Going with the family down to my gran's house- it's gonna be a blast!

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Chronicle on Dec 20, 2014, 03:09:34 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Dec 20, 2014, 03:02:59 AM

Awesome! Yeah I forgot about movie time. I definitely will have to see a movie. Every year we usually go to see a movie, my Dad and I. Do you have any movies your thinking about?

Well I was gonna see The Interview, but we all know how that went!

Magegg

Not having vacations this time, just going to take a three days break and go visit my paternal family a few cities away.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Going to see the family and go see The Hobbit 3 later tonight.

Randomizer

Staying with my family , looking for games to play with my dad and seeing a movie at the cinema .

Crazy Rich

The outside of the house is covered in lights, garland and a wreath. We have a decorated Christmas tree. On Christmas day there will be gift exchanging with the family and a turkey dinner feast.

Deathbearer

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 21, 2014, 01:55:39 PM
The outside of the house is covered in lights, garland and a wreath. We have a decorated Christmas tree. On Christmas day there will be gift exchanging with the family and a turkey dinner feast.

Send me that Rainbow Dash you have in that there stocking and we'll be square

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If I get a Wii U then I will likely spend my Christmas playing Smash Bros in the morning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed