Alien Resurrection - Titan Books

Started by Perfect-Organism, Nov 18, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

Author
Alien Resurrection - Titan Books (Read 11,228 times)

Corporal Hicks

No problem. Darkness has fixed that now so it'll point at the right place. Thanks for pointing it out.  :)

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 13, 2015, 07:33:55 AM
You should read them all the novelizations if you haven't already!

I'm on the hunt!

Corporal Hicks

They've just been reprinted so shouldn't be hard to find new copies. Failing that, you could probably pick up old ones from eBay.

The Alien Predator

I didn't know they got reprinted. Thanks for the info.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I got a hold of an original copy a couple of years ago without any problems. So there are plenty about.

I think I paid a penny for it :) Shipping cost about two hundred times more than the book.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2015, 12:19:33 PM
I'm quite enjoying this actually. It can't get rid of Whedon's unsuitable dialogue but I'm enjoying what Crespin is doing with Ripley and all the callbacks. She's really using her knowledge of the series and taking advantage of the genetic memory. You are my lucky star during Ripley's escape from the Waste tank.

Also liked Gedimen having a chest-burster.

I always wondered if Gediman's big moment was inspired by the big moment shared between Capt. James Likowski and Horner in Aliens Book One issue 3...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jun 09, 2015, 07:40:00 PM
I always wondered if Gediman's big moment was inspired by the big moment shared between Capt. James Likowski and Horner in Aliens Book One issue 3...

Remind me?

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2015, 07:37:38 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jun 09, 2015, 07:40:00 PM

Remind me?

Mea Culpa.  I got Gediman mixed up with Wren.  I was referring to the big moment shared between Larry Purvis and Dr. Mason Wren.

Corporal Hicks

In which case - remind me from the comic?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed