Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 608,443 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know right?! It always surprises me. It's so clear. I could almost get lost in Skerritt's eyes with such a clear transfer.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

MIND FREAKING BLOWN! :o Normally I don't take reddit theories seriously, but I'm making an exception to this! It all makes too much sense that I believe it is true!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

New podcast episode is up. ;D Also, I made sure to give a brief description near the beginning of the episode, so no complaining, Hicks, or I'll drop a safety beam on you. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 24, 2015, 01:02:17 AM
New podcast episode is up. ;D Also, I made sure to give a brief description near the beginning of the episode, so no complaining, Hicks, or I'll drop a safety beam on you. :P

Pft. I ain't afraid of no safety beam. I've got Blomkamp by my side!!!

Thanks though. I'll give it a listen soon.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Keep trying to resist buying a 3DS XL + Pokemon Y bundle for Black Friday. I restarted White and haven't finished that yet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. Completely lost the will to do anything.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2015, 03:40:43 PM
Understand, Hicks. I think it might be the time of the month... I've become my usual destructive self again, but I'll keep it in check on here. Promise.

I've really been toying with my Prometheus re-write, just a sad bunch of fan bullshit but I think you guys would really like seeing how awesome the Prometheus story could be... what do you think, should I post it???

I'm trying to become a published writer, so the fan-fiction is ughhh... lol, but that's okay.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RagingDragon on Dec 10, 2015, 11:46:33 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2015, 03:40:43 PM
Understand, Hicks. I think it might be the time of the month...

I'm with you. I think a lot of it is down to the time of the year. I hate waking up in the dark and going home in the dark. Hate winter. And please keep yourself safe buddy.

QuoteI've really been toying with my Prometheus re-write, just a sad bunch of fan bullshit but I think you guys would really like seeing how awesome the Prometheus story could be... what do you think, should I post it???

I'm the same actually. I want to rewrite Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection eventually. Got quite a few ideas but not the motivation. I've been wanting to do a fan comic series for a while now but I just can't sit my ass down and start to write it in earnest.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2015, 12:10:08 PM
I'm the same actually. I want to rewrite Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection eventually. Got quite a few ideas but not the motivation. I've been wanting to do a fan comic series for a while now but I just can't sit my ass down and start to write it in earnest.
Fan works are like that, total labors of love that you have to find the time and motivation to really grind out. They're great projects though and can help you focus on finishing things.

I love the winter but the ever-present darkness is evil :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RagingDragon on Dec 10, 2015, 05:07:51 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2015, 12:10:08 PM
Fan works are like that, total labors of love that you have to find the time and motivation to really grind out. They're great projects though and can help you focus on finishing things.

Indeed! I will find the time though! I will!!!

6 years ago today I was at Rebellion studios taking a tour around, playing Alien vs. Predator single player for the first time.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Guys i got the chance to upgrade to windows 10 should i do it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm holding back on it for the minute but I know plenty who have. It's up to you mate.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2015, 07:06:47 PM
I'm holding back on it for the minute but I know plenty who have. It's up to you mate.
I see.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Currently putting together the next podcast episode. It's likely to be a solo episode again, since Christmas is difficult to schedule around. Also, it's a Christmas themed script, this time. :)

>renews IP address
>still the same IP address

:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed