Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 609,127 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

System Apollo

System Apollo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2015, 07:50:54 AM
I don't think I'd say they lacked content. I purposefully got the White because I wanted a game I wouldn't complete in 5 hours. That said, I haven't played it in ages - mostly because I haven't really had the time to fit in a long game at the minute - but I did finish the main story.

The fifth generation had content because it was done intentionally so. The sixth generation removed said content because the director assumed that it was the reason the fifth generation wasn't holding up as much as the previous generations did. The games are entertaining and have a formula that works but eventually people lose interest which unfortunately was the case for the fifth generation which had the lowest amount of sales in the series during its time. Sixth generation followed by now being the lowest selling of the generations. This seems like a decline, but since the 4th generation they've been making 23 to 25 million per generation release. Since third generation they've dropped from at least 28 million copies sold this is a slight deficit but I wonde- ...I'm a full grown man complaining about my Pokemon games, I need to get out more.   :(

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2015, 08:18:49 AM
Quote from: Darkness on Oct 02, 2015, 08:06:25 AM
Don't you just wish Pokemon was real and that we lived in that universe?

Totally. That said...if it was like those "real" Pokemon videos then no...no I don't. xD

It's all fun and games until emergency has to dissect a victreebell to retrieve the corpse of a small child.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I stopped buying every Pokemon game after the second gen, really. I had the third gen games, but I never got into them in the same way. I did get SoulSilver a couple of years ago for nostalgic reasons, but I still haven't beaten it. I'm stuck on Clair, but I can't bring myself to do anymore boring grinding just to get my one ice type leveled up.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It's one of 'those' times when I get torpedo'ed by things in my life so I'm going to be much less active here in the following months, you probably won't see me at all, too -- but don't worry. I'll be back.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

>requested suspension was supposed to be over two days ago

Aaaaaand I was forgotten about. Smooth.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Oct 03, 2015, 09:46:48 AM
It's one of 'those' times when I get torpedo'ed by things in my life so I'm going to be much less active here in the following months, you probably won't see me at all, too -- but don't worry. I'll be back.

Good luck, my friend. You know where I am if you ever need me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My boss came in this morning and just made me piss my pants. It's his 60th birthday soon. So he came in, asked me how I was as I'm making a cup of tea. Told him the usual "well enough for the morning" and he says to me "I'm just happy to wake up in the morning. Surprises me every time" and I just lost it. :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Sigh.

I hope you just deleted any unfortunate, unintelligible, or insanely emotional and weird posts, Hicks.

That was a bad night.

Anyway look, I made a thing, I did a thing, to give a little back for all those years of horrible, horrible shit! :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Backed Triborn yesterday! Looks pretty good! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/srfilms/triborn?ref=video

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Didn't really know where to write this, but eventually I felt that this might be the best place.  I went away for a while.  My last posts were completely reprehensible, particularly towards RagingDragon.  I was in a bad place, drinking too much to try to hide away from the things that were going bad in my life.  I can only apologise, from the bottom of my heart.  I re- read the things I wrote on a very bad night and  am both embarrassed, and ashamed, and I want to stress, that those posts do not in any way, reflect the real me.  This site has gotten me through so much stuff over the last few years, and  would like to stay, if you will all still have me.

I am truly sorry, sincerely guys, from the bottom of my heart

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Oct 12, 2015, 11:21:10 PM
Didn't really know where to write this, but eventually I felt that this might be the best place.  I went away for a while.  My last posts were completely reprehensible, particularly towards RagingDragon.  I was in a bad place, drinking too much to try to hide away from the things that were going bad in my life.  I can only apologise, from the bottom of my heart.  I re- read the things I wrote on a very bad night and  am both embarrassed, and ashamed, and I want to stress, that those posts do not in any way, reflect the real me.  This site has gotten me through so much stuff over the last few years, and  would like to stay, if you will all still have me.

I am truly sorry, sincerely guys, from the bottom of my heart
At least you have apologised and are sincere and that is what matters in the end stuff like this happens remember what the predator says:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wouldn't worry about it Novak. Can't recall seeing anything bothersome from you. We're all allowed second chances anyway.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

wow it's been forever since I've been here

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Welcome back!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yeow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed