What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 586,120 times)

windebieste

windebieste

OMG... Photobucket has gone full metal suicidal retard.  Who the f**k is going to pay US$400?  At the very least, Photobucket should have given everyone a months warning.  Their sudden action to block and charge ludicrous amounts of mony just comes across as extortion demanding a ransom.  A total dick move by their management.

I have them to thank for this.  15 pages of deliberately ruined content; and they want me to pay to fix it?   They can go f**k a dog.

I hope that company *ahem* kicks the bucket.  :P

-Windebieste.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 01, 2017, 07:31:44 PM
Imgur is a good image hoster.

Ill go for that one then. Thanks man :)

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 02, 2017, 12:21:16 AM
OMG... Photobucket has gone full metal suicidal retard.  Who the f**k is going to pay US$400?  At the very least, Photobucket should have given everyone a months warning.  Their sudden action to block and charge ludicrous amounts of mony just comes across as extortion demanding a ransom.  A total dick move by their management.

I have them to thank for this.  15 pages of deliberately ruined content; and they want me to pay to fix it?   They can go f**k a dog.

I hope that company *ahem* kicks the bucket.  :P

-Windebieste.

I know right. Its stupid. Tbf everything bar my pfp and sig were just for the what you listening to today thread lmao oh and hot women :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Imgur wont let me upload pics. WTF

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Have you created an account? I use Imgur with no issues.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I have yeah. I created an account and then went to upload my sig and pfp, which I'd nicked from my photobucket account (and yes they downloaded fine, they showed up in my pictures folder. But then when I uploaded to imgur, they wont upload or show as uploaded. I keep getting a time to upload your first pic

Its a bit annoying

Well ive got my signature up at least.

Ive tried my pfp a few times, just have to see if it works next time im on

Topazora

Topazora

God I just want to be on f**king land right now....

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fate seems utterly determined to stop me catching up on the Formula 1 from the weekend...

My TV box didn't record any of it when I'm certain I told it to, All 4 has randomly stopped working on my smart TV, and now the All 4 app on my PlayStation keeps telling me "this content is currently unavailable" every time I get through the host of adverts at the start.

Looks like I'll be watching it on my tiny laptop screen ffs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. I'm off doing some training this week in a nearby city. I hate city driving but it's okay as they have a tram line into the city centre...it's f**king broke. It took me 2 hours to get home today.  :'(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

My dad passed away seven years ago today. He still lives in my dreams, almost nightly.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The cat got put down today. He was 19 and in pretty bad shape, so it was probably the best thing for him.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 28, 2017, 01:00:23 AM
The cat got put down today. He was 19 and in pretty bad shape, so it was probably the best thing for him.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 27, 2017, 11:20:01 PM
My dad passed away seven years ago today. He still lives in my dreams, almost nightly.

As long as they're in your thoughts, they're never really gone.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:'( Sorry to hear about this.  Do you have a picture of him you can share?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 28, 2017, 09:38:30 PM
:'( Sorry to hear about this.  Do you have a picture of him you can share?

This is from a few years ago when he was still doing fine:

Master Chief

Master Chief

aww What a handsome kitty he was.  He's running around now with his pals on other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 27, 2017, 11:20:01 PM
Keep the memories alive.  Cheers!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you gents!

Losing a beloved pet is sometimes worse than losing a human. Especially since you see them daily.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed