What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,734 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 21, 2017, 10:58:54 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 02, 2017, 08:46:29 PM
Okay, then room temperature.

Regardless... A lukewarm/warm beer is gross... Who wants to drink a warm beer on a hot summer day/night.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Zw3oBUuOlDJ3W/giphy.gif
Someone who doesn't have any beer.

Condolences to all who are losing/have lost loved ones. Motherf**kers always be dying. The older you get, the more they seem to die.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Today is dragging so badly.  :'(

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 24, 2017, 06:18:54 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 21, 2017, 10:58:54 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 02, 2017, 08:46:29 PM
Okay, then room temperature.

Regardless... A lukewarm/warm beer is gross... Who wants to drink a warm beer on a hot summer day/night.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Zw3oBUuOlDJ3W/giphy.gif
Someone who doesn't have any beer.

Condolences to all who are losing/have lost loved ones. Motherf**kers always be dying. The older you get, the more they seem to die.

Well i'm not a beer drinker either, maybe when i was younger i used to, but now i just drink only on holidays, get togethers. The hard stuff.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2017, 12:18:47 PM
Today is dragging so badly.  :'(
Never fear soon you can go home and read that nice big book you got. Chin up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You mean the photo novel? It's not here yet.  :'( Cinema tonight though. Going to see Ghost in the Shell with the lady.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2017, 12:59:24 PM
You mean the photo novel? It's not here yet.  :'( Cinema tonight though. Going to see Ghost in the Shell with the lady.

That's funny judging by that pic.. I thought you did have it already.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, that's just the picture off the eBay auction.  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

So last Friday I got an email from Fox saying I was in the running for tickets to a press pre-screening of Covenant as well as the world premiere in London, but I haven't heard from them since, so I'm thinking I didn't get selected :(

Randomizer

Randomizer

I've had some guests come over for Easter and all...and the first thing they do is talk about politics. These people, man...  ::)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Randomizer on Apr 14, 2017, 05:06:09 PM
I've had some guests come over for Easter and all...and the first thing they do is talk about politics. These people, man...  ::)
was it hubbs LOL juz kidding.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Apr 14, 2017, 08:44:08 PM
Quote from: Randomizer on Apr 14, 2017, 05:06:09 PM
was it hubbs LOL juz kidding.

Hahahaha

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2017, 06:20:53 PM
So last Friday I got an email from Fox saying I was in the running for tickets to a press pre-screening of Covenant as well as the world premiere in London, but I haven't heard from them since, so I'm thinking I didn't get selected :(

Chase 'em up, HuDa. They're not terribly fast at this kinda thing.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 06:03:30 PMChase 'em up, HuDa. They're not terribly fast at this kinda thing.

I did get back to the marketing guy I've been dealing with, but not the person who actually messaged me about the premiere tickets. I'll sling her an email.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still no Bug Hunt through my door.  :'(

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 16, 2017, 11:09:17 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 06:03:30 PMChase 'em up, HuDa. They're not terribly fast at this kinda thing.

I did get back to the marketing guy I've been dealing with, but not the person who actually messaged me about the premiere tickets. I'll sling her an email.

That's your best bet!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I sent one off. No reply yet.

Mr. Marketing also asked me about it today, so hopefully he's gonna chase her too :)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2017, 05:46:31 PMStill no Bug Hunt through my door.  :'(

I caved and ordered it online as well. Benefits of Amazon Prime mean I'm guaranteed to see it tomorrow ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another day,another lack of Bug Hunt :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed