What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,692 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My dad has managed to pass me some sort of illness. Couldnt sleep last night and could barely breath, which was freaky

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If you're having trouble breathing you should probably get it checked out. That would probably be where I draw the line at just ignoring it and stubbornly soldiering on!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I will do definitely. It was just weird split seconds where my nose felt like it sealed, so huge breath in lol.

Dont worry Ill get it sorted asap

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So...handbrake on my car has been dodgy for a while now. Haven't really had the time to get it sorted so finally just did it in the week when I found somewhere near work that near enough everyone from work goes to. So apparently running it for so long without getting it fixed has f**ked up some *car related technical jargon* and it's gonna cost me £165.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really tired today.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Dark Horse have fiddled with their website so it's now no longer possible to save their nice, hi-res cover art images. Weak.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 23, 2016, 02:11:15 PM
Really tired today.  :'(
Drink red bull than you can fly!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 23, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
Dark Horse have fiddled with their website so it's now no longer possible to save their nice, hi-res cover art images. Weak.

Bugger

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh man, today is just dragging.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Hearing students in the next classroom singing Christmas carols.
And mounting financial troubles.
And and needing the car to be inspected by Thursday.
And and and not caring about my improper English sentence formations.
FML

:P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

5 minutes to work and I get stuck in unending traffic for about half an hour before finally getting to my turn off, literally into work. f**king ridiculous.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well i finally got an appointment for my Colonoscopy, but now Im gonna have to change it to January because no one can take me and look after me afterwards on the date i have.

Dammit.

But it may be for the best the way 2016 has gone so far lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2016, 08:36:00 AM
5 minutes to work and I get stuck in unending traffic for about half an hour before finally getting to my turn off, literally into work. f**king ridiculous.
I remember in NYC we were stuck in traffic that went literally .25 miles in an hour. The subway is the way to go there.

THE CITY HUNTER

My grandma just passed away.Man 2016 really has been a bad year.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh man, really sorry to hear that Hunter.  :( Sending you a virtual hug.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed