What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,276 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So I spoke with my general manager about what's going on... apparently, none of it is true and no one is losing their jobs.

...Wondering why my H.R. lady told me that crock of shit.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Then why did so many leave before hand? That's my curious question... HR people are great to vent to, but usually nothing ever happens for the better. I know, I work for the USPS. :P

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hells Fury (That gig i wanted to get involved with) isnt happening this year as they couldnt get ANY drummers to sign up. All they needed was a minimum of two to get the gig going but not even one signed up this year

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

A friend of mine is in a coma and they're taking him off life support next week. They're going to see if he pulls through and if he doesn't they're going to let him pass.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Man that REALLY sucks. Hope for best, but prepare for the worse. :(

Today is payday!

Spoiler
And.... I am still in the red. :'(
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 29, 2016, 04:48:32 PM
A friend of mine is in a coma and they're taking him off life support next week. They're going to see if he pulls through and if he doesn't they're going to let him pass.

Damn. Im so sorry to hear that. That really does F***ing suck

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 30, 2016, 11:43:22 AM

Yeah. According to what I've been told he got jumped by someone, but so far nobody's been caught.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 30, 2016, 11:29:16 PM

Yeah. According to what I've been told he got jumped by someone, but so far nobody's been caught.

Jesus.  Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully he'll pull through, try to stay positive.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 30, 2016, 11:29:16 PM

I do hope they catch the f***er

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Indeed.

Yesterday, my 16 year old cousin suffered a severe brain blood clot and heart attack/stroke (still unknown which one). He was life flighted to one of the most prestigious children's hospitals in the world. I tried finding the hospital (Childrens Hospital Of Pittsburgh) last night after work but could not. My GPS is so old it was sending me 300 miles away >:( I could not use my phone bc it was out of minutes and Tracphone decided to not credit me my new minutes card bc they phased out the 2G towers. It also poured down rain yesterday and my mail truck's battery died for the second time in 4 days. It was a very bad day.

We are heading over now, the doctors said the worst is expected and there is nothing further they can do to help him. They plan to release life support today. Needless to say, his family is completely shattered into pieces. Especially his much younger brother, whom always looked up to him.

Life is a gift that we are fortunate to experience. Sometimes it is taken away far too soon. All we can do is go on and cherish the moments we were fortunate to have sharing with them.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Wow. Sorry to hear about your cousin and friend FiorinaFury161 & Deathbearer.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

This weekend F***ing sucks  :'(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

This entire month has been horrible.

This entire year has been horrible.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jesus! I am sorry to hear that Deathbearer. That's horrible news.  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Came in to the work after 4 days off. The office had been arranged and my PC was placed flat under my desk. It took me less than an hour to do exactly what I feared I'd do...I kicked the USB stick coming out my PC. Thankfully the data was stick accessible. So guess who just put in a request for new USB stick and a USB hub to stick on my desk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed