What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,359 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I know how you feel. When my grandmother died, i just felt numb for awhile. The past week leading up to the funeral yesterday, i couldnt sleep properly. Waking up at random times. It has kinda lifted now

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 05, 2016, 11:49:57 AM
I know how you feel. When my grandmother died, i just felt numb for awhile. The past week leading up to the funeral yesterday, i couldnt sleep properly. Waking up at random times. It has kinda lifted now
It gets better, day by day it gets better. I'm just thankful for my grandparents funerals they went with cremation, staring at a corpse in a box just doesn't feel right

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 05, 2016, 03:59:13 PM
It gets better, day by day it gets better. I'm just thankful for my grandparents funerals they went with cremation, staring at a corpse in a box just doesn't feel right

My Grandmother has a cremation as well. They are gonna scatter her ashes, the same place my Grandfather (who i sadly never met) has had his ashes scattered

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 05, 2016, 04:14:55 PM

My Grandmother has a cremation as well. They are gonna scatter her ashes, the same place my Grandfather (who i sadly never met) has had his ashes scattered
That's good, my grandfather wants to be put in the same urn as my grandmother when he dies. No lie he said, "I want my ashes, her ashes, and a rum and coke in the same urn. Then I want you to drop the urn over Dresden".

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 05, 2016, 04:26:06 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 05, 2016, 04:14:55 PM

That's good, my grandfather wants to be put in the same urn as my grandmother when he dies. No lie he said, "I want my ashes, her ashes, and a rum and coke in the same urn. Then I want you to drop the urn over Dresden".

Close to what my other Grandad wants. When he passes he wants to be cremated. Put in his own urn, then his and my other Grandmothers ashes either be buryed in the same box or scattered together so the ashes mingle in the air. He keeps changing his mind lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've come down with something again. I hate being ill.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 08, 2016, 10:56:34 AM

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Day 2. I want to end it all.

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 09, 2016, 01:38:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

Ha.  :-X

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Day 3. No answer to my requests of mercy from above. Either in the form of a cure or an end.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I can't lie about your chances; but you have my sympathies. I've got an awful allergy at the moment, myself.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 10, 2016, 08:35:36 AM
Day 3. No answer to my requests of mercy from above. Either in the form of a cure or an end.
Been to the doctors?

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 10, 2016, 11:30:21 AM
I can't lie about your chances; but you have my sympathies. I've got an awful allergy at the moment, myself.

I saw what you did there!

You can't... It's a perfect illness.  It's general annoyance and douchebaggery is only matched by it's hostility.  A pain in the arse, unclouded by conscience, remorse and delusions of morality.

Might be paraphrasing a bit but I am also in the depths of the dreaded MAN FLU

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

My laptop's broken :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: MoonerSK on Feb 11, 2016, 04:40:19 PM
I know how you feel(Ask Whiskeybrewer how many times my computer has been broken)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Feb 11, 2016, 04:41:17 PM
Quote from: MoonerSK on Feb 11, 2016, 04:40:19 PM
I know how you feel(Ask Whiskeybrewer how many times my computer has been broken)

The good news is I still have warranty on it, the bad is that I need laptop when school starts on monday.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed