What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 586,977 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Those NBC assholes canceled Hannibal

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jun 23, 2015, 12:32:53 AM
Those NBC assholes canceled Hannibal

Is Aspie still around?

Aspie be mad.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ I am certain that Kiramid is really pissed too.

My grandfather had congestive heart failure yesterday. He will need a pacemaker, hoping for the best.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

All the best, Fury. Those situations are never fun.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

He got the pacemaker in today and is greatly improving. He had a very close call heart attack 20 years ago, so the fact he is still around is a blessing on it's own. He is 91 and is still very healthy, but has to take care of my Alzheimer's infected grandmother so he is naturally stressed. My sister is going to be with them this weekend (she will be a PA in December) so she will help out a lot. Btw they live about 7 hours away from my residence...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear he's doing better! The distance thing must be a ball-ache. But that seems quite common in the states.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Asian history exam at 5:30 in afternoon. Three hours. D:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ouch! That's a long f**king exam!  :-\ Good luck.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2015, 07:01:16 AM
Ouch! That's a long f**king exam!  :-\ Good luck.

Thanks man.

Managed to finish a bit early. Gruelling, but not my worst effort.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Jun 25, 2015, 09:59:48 AM
but not my worst effort.  :laugh:

Always what you want to come out saying xD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Felt like a right twat this morning. So I took my belt and key chain off last night and forgot to put them back on. Got to work, went to get my keys out and no chain. Had to ring stores and ask them if they'd got spares.  :-\

Valaquen

Valaquen

My grandfather suddenly passed on Sunday morning and it really didn't hit me until yesterday. Started feeling really heavy and couldn't quite discern why. I normally cope very well with death.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2015, 01:28:09 PM
My grandfather suddenly passed on Sunday morning and it really didn't hit me until yesterday. Started feeling really heavy and couldn't quite discern why. I normally cope very well with death.

Really sorry to hear that Val. I'm terrible in these situations myself but I'm thinking about you. Here if you need anything.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2015, 01:28:09 PM
I am very sorry death comes to us all i will pray for your grandather.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Thanks, guys. I think the funeral will give me some closure. Grief sort of lingers until you get that over with, I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed