What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 582,505 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Oh, well if you like some of them, you'll probably like all of them. It's not the most experimental of albums! :laugh:

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I'm under NDA so I can't say much but I've been allowed to test a game that I've been looking forward to for a very long time

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats! You done much testing before?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I did a little for some mods but nothing like this

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fair enough! Well good luck! Hopefully they gave some brief?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Sep 05, 2017, 10:43:13 PM
I'm under NDA so I can't say much but I've been allowed to test a game that I've been looking forward to for a very long time
C'mon, you can tell me.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I was wearing an ACDC shirt and some rocker came up to me and we spoke about music!it was pretty cool encounter .

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Went camping at Alton Towers at the end of last week and managed not to get drenched by rain!

Actually that's a lie, it chucked it down while we were packing away Saturday morning, which was horrible, but we went to the park's swimming pool afterwards so it didn't matter too much. And thankfully it was almost completely dry when we actually went to Alton Towers on the Friday. Plus, because it was a weekday and the weather generally wasn't great the park was practically deserted; we didn't really have to queue for anything all day.

Also no one was sick on any of the coasters, bonus.

Oh and there happened to be a motorcycle club staying at the same campsite as us and we ended up doing (very drunk) karaoke with them Friday night :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Did you do a few days at the park then?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Friday at the park, Saturday morning at the water park (at the hotel). Never been to the latter before, was really good!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Cool. I suppose it is a bit of a trek for you too.

I'm not a massive fan of theme parks anyway (don't like being thrown around) but I'm even more dubious after the string of recent accidents.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2017, 10:46:30 AMCool. I suppose it is a bit of a trek for you too.

Yeah, good three hours or so to get there. Hence why we camped nearby; makes getting to the park for opening time much easier!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2017, 10:46:30 AMI'm not a massive fan of theme parks anyway (don't like being thrown around) but I'm even more dubious after the string of recent accidents.

Stuff like that doesn't tend to bother me - incidents at big parks are still incredibly rare - but there were noticeably a lot more staff on all of the rides this time, so clearly they've changed things in the wake of the Smiler crash (which was human error after all, rather than a fault with the ride itself). Before you'd have maybe a couple of people operating the coasters, but this time there were four or five on every ride, and I noticed that they all had to activate buttons simultaneously before the train could depart. It was like they were opening the Terminator safe or something lol.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The F1 at the weekend was pretty amazing!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I may have just scored a new job, working from home for more money.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 19, 2017, 03:25:06 PM
I may have just scored a new job, working from home for more money.

Nice. Can't argue with that!

What do you do? I don't remember you ever mentioning it. I just assumed SM hired you to boost his profile.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed