What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,682 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Belated happy birthday.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 12, 2017, 09:34:34 PM
Im 18 today!

Happy Birthday for Saturday dude :)

Had a good trial shift yesterday, although it was absolutely dead. So because of that they've asked me to come in and do an second trial shift tomorrow and because they are asking me to come in again, they are gonna pay me lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Result!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I know. Even if i dont get the job, ill still add it to my CV because im getting paid mwahahahahah

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 14, 2017, 11:18:46 AM
Im 18 today!

Had a good trial shift yesterday, although it was absolutely dead. So because of that they've asked me to come in and do an second trial shift tomorrow and because they are asking me to come in again, they are gonna pay me lol
Nice one I think you got the job(where are you working)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2017, 07:10:12 AM
Belated happy birthday.
Thank you.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 14, 2017, 09:52:00 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 14, 2017, 11:18:46 AM
Im 18 today!

Nice one I think you got the job(where are you working)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2017, 07:10:12 AM
Belated happy birthday.
Thank you.

The shifts were at the local Harvester. so fingers crossed. should hear back in the next day or two. Well that's what they've said anyway

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Booked into a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds themed airsoft event. Should be a laugh!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"Dad's Army of Darkness" by Jim'll Paint It.

:laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 24, 2017, 06:09:30 PM
"Dad's Army of Darkness" by Jim'll Paint It.

:laugh:

OMG thats just, .......thats just perfect lmao

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It was a few days ago, but finding out about Whitesnake's rather excellent-sounding 1987 30th anniversary box set (and finding out that it's going to be much cheaper than I expected) have made me all kinds of chuffed.

More recently, my parents have told me they're getting a new dog, which means I have a puppy to play with soon ;D

Also finished up the last of my fairly comprehensive comparisons of the alternate Alien/Alien vs. Predator movie cuts for the wiki. Alien 3 was a f*cking bitch to do.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Looks like I will wait for this box release to get my first Whitesnake album :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hah, I warn you now, it's probably their most hair metal album. I know you said that wasn't so much your thing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Actually i think Slip of the Tongue is the more Hair Metal of their American stuff.

But 1987 is the perfect album for some people.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, it's one of those very rare albums where I love every single track, although I'd probably replace the album version of "Here I Go Again" with the re-recording they did for the American single (the one where the whole band kicks in straight away). Always preferred that version of it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 05, 2017, 01:46:17 PM
Hah, I warn you now, it's probably their most hair metal album. I know you said that wasn't so much your thing.
Well, I am not very exposed to it, so I need to do proper research is all. I recognize a few songs on the list of it and I like them all :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed