What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 582,541 times)

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

what made me happy today was finding out an old school member on one of the 240sx forums appreciates all the effort i put into making my shirts and aero parts. also, that my girlfriend will be at home today before i am so i get to come home to her smiling face... and that alien covenant is only 3 days (and 1 1/2 hours) away for me!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

After putting it off for ages, I passed my Configuring Windows 7 certification that work wanted me to do.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just in time for 7 to be on its way out. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, gotta do 10 now :laugh: but it means I'm technically a Microsoft Certified Technician so I can be all like "gimme more money bitches." 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My copy of the Alien issue of Birth. Movies. Death. arrived and it's a beauty.

Haven't had a chance to read it yet but there are a few pieces on Covenant in there.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I got mine yesterday to! I read through the Logan interview (not too much of interest) but it sure does look pretty! I'll get to that after I'm done with the novelization.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2017, 09:02:55 AM
I read through the Logan interview

"Hey bub, quit asking me about Covenant." *SNIKT*

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Pittsburgh Penguins return to the Stanley Cup Final for the chance to repeat! Yay!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Go Nashville, Sens should have won

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

In all honesty, the Pens should have been swept the way they played in Games 1-3. The refs last night let a lot of penalties slip away on both sides, terrible officiating the entire series. Nashville is a tough team, still head scratching that they are the #16 seed. Gary Bettman would have hid in a corner if it was Nashville-Ottawa for the Cup! Hopefully next season I will get my dream Stanley Cup Final of

Spoiler
Edmonton Oilers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Connor McDavid is literally The Next Great One, easily the most talented and exciting player in the world since Sid The Kid. The Oilers will be back, I predict the 2019-20 season they will become unstoppable.
[close]

Let's Go Pens! :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

:laugh: 8)

Whiskeybrewer

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Enjoyed the unusually glorious bank holiday weekend. Went to the Herts county show Sunday, which means I now possess exponentially more cheese and cider than I did three days ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed