What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,320 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And now I'm wondering what the one from my birth year was like. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So a few months back my sister got married. I needed a new suit because I was way too fatty fatty to fit into my old one. This led to be a bit of a diet. My lady's sister is getting married on Saturday and they kept bugging me to try my suit on. I've dropped 2 trouser sizes after this diet and now realize just how much girth I'd actually put on.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

After two head pain filled months, I finally got my first partial unemployment pay this morning. My bank account is officially back in the black (for the next 5 hours anyway :( ). Finally a tiny glimmer of financial help after so long.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wooo! For 5 hours. Then booo.

I just saw Gabriel Iglesias is coming to the UK on his World Tour!  ;D Gonna pick up some tickets when I get paid! I literally woke up my lady by laughing so much when I watched his old shows on NetFlix.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2016, 11:35:31 AM
Wooo! For 5 hours. Then booo.

I just saw Gabriel Iglesias is coming to the UK on his World Tour!  ;D Gonna pick up some tickets when I get paid! I literally woke up my lady by laughing so much when I watched his old shows on NetFlix.
Have fun bro! :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This. ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 11, 2016, 01:26:37 AM
This. ;D
Great way to (almost) end the year! Keep up the good work!

Managed to travel 2 hours to get our now traditional Christmas tree (worth every second of the four total hours driving might add) yesterday, also put the LED lights on yesterday too. Ma and I decorated it tonight and looks great. I really needed to do this, as I have been incredibly stressed and pressed for time, also I was feeling mighty Scrooge-ish. What Christmas has become (in today's society) is a tragic joke and I really hope it will get better.

AL

AL

This 
:D :D :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jammy bastard. Where are you?

This. ;D

Congrats! I don't listen to every episode you do - only the ones with a subject that interests me - but I do on occasion and I enjoy and think it's a genius concept and one I actually enjoy partaking in myself. Unproduced work is so fun.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

The fact that Christmas season over at Toys R Us is going by so fast.

That makes me happy... Oh and uh, so did the recent Judge Dredd/AVP crossover. Made me happy too.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

What is a jammy bastard??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lucky.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2016, 10:08:44 PM
Lucky.

I thought it meant someone who likes jam!! :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2016, 09:48:00 PM
This. ;D

Congrats! I don't listen to every episode you do - only the ones with a subject that interests me - but I do on occasion and I enjoy and think it's a genius concept and one I actually enjoy partaking in myself. Unproduced work is so fun.

Let me guess... you skipped Bride of Frankenstein. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed