What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 576,123 times)

SiL

SiL

Cheers! They've started announcing awards for various categories. They just did the technical awards yesterday and they're doing the genre awards today.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SiL on Jun 27, 2016, 01:51:36 AMIf you haven't seen it, click this link -- it's a sci-fi horror short with heavy Alien design vibes: http://www.rode.com/myrodereel/watch/entry/2096

Congrats! I'll give that a look tonight.

SiL

SiL

It didn't win any of the genre awards -- but it was a finalist for the sci-fi! Wooo!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pretty damn good! Can't argue with that.  :)

Scorpio

Scorpio

Life is good.  :)

EJA

EJA

Seeing pics of Trisha Stratus wearing black satin opera gloves made me quite pleased  ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: EJA on Jul 02, 2016, 06:14:41 PM
Seeing pics of Trisha Stratus wearing black satin opera gloves made me quite pleased  ;D
POST IT.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Booked in for airsofting at a quarry. This should be an interesting one! Really looking forward it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just got my hands on a Shadow of the Colossus movie script. :D

EJA

EJA

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 03, 2016, 08:25:05 PM
POST IT.

They can be found on the Hot woman/who are you gay for thread.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: EJA on Jul 04, 2016, 07:58:42 PM
POST IT.

Which number,and when was it posted.

EJA

EJA

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 04, 2016, 08:28:44 PM
Quote from: EJA on Jul 04, 2016, 07:58:42 PM
POST IT.

Which number,and when was it posted.

Hang on, I'll check. Be patient ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Having a pleasant Jurassic July 4th (Independence Day)! Just missed the heavy rain on the tour of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater and was quite pleased with the tour. Then, despite the rain, I decided to keep up tradition and panned for precious stones/gold in Ohiopyle. Other than gold dust that can not be captured, I did not find anything. That's ok tho, as panning alone is fun! Just finished dinner, which was Grilled Organic boneless skinless chicken thighs with handmade Rainier Cherry Maple Whiskey BBQ sauce, Steakhouse Potato Salad, handmade Kiwi Lemonade and Blueberry/Wild Black Raspberry/White Peach skillet cobbler over Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream. Currently watching Jurassic Park, followed by Jurassic World (only the second viewing). Happy Jurassic 4th, I mean July 4th everyone!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 04, 2016, 10:17:12 PM
Having a pleasant Jurassic July 4th (Independence Day)! Just missed the heavy rain on the tour of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater and was quite pleased with the tour. Then, despite the rain, I decided to keep up tradition and panned for precious stones/gold in Ohiopyle. Other than gold dust that can not be captured, I did not find anything. That's ok tho, as panning alone is fun! Just finished dinner, which was Grilled Organic boneless skinless chicken thighs with handmade Rainier Cherry Maple Whiskey BBQ sauce, Steakhouse Potato Salad, handmade Kiwi Lemonade and Blueberry/Wild Black Raspberry/White Peach skillet cobbler over Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream. Currently watching Jurassic Park, followed by Jurassic World (only the second viewing). Happy Jurassic 4th, I mean July 4th everyone!
Glad you had fun.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

In a twist of irony (being English), I ended up cerebrating July 4th with an Independence Day double-bill (although it was mostly the first film that made me happy, the new one is utter shite).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed