What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 576,142 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 27, 2015, 02:57:26 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Nov 27, 2015, 02:19:29 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 27, 2015, 12:49:59 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 25, 2015, 01:40:05 PM
Whatcha selling?

Some Cd's, Dvd's, Books and Magazines i need to clear out. A bit fo Disturbed, Daniel Bedingfield, Classic Rock Magazine, Prowlers by Christopher Golden. Stuff like that Quite mixed.

What made me happy yesterday? First band meeting went well, sure theres only three of us so far, but we got the makings of a few songs and started discussing covers as well
Whats your ebay account might check what you have.

Im actually under Whiskeybrewer on there as well lol
OK LOL

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Treated myself to a new 48 inch TV for the bedroom in black Friday sale. Got a good deal and absolutely cannot wait to have a run through of Alien isolation on this baby.

Skint now tho lol.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2015, 08:24:35 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 26, 2015, 12:43:11 AM
A guy told me I was "very cute" the other day :o :D

Instant confidence booster for sure!

Hope you got a number?  ;)
Alas, it was a message from a dating site. He looked kinda odd so I never officially "read" it.  :-X

I went to the Edmonton Oilers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game tonight (my favorite NHL teams) and had a lot of fun. I sat in the third row behind the goalie so I got to see almost all the scoring from just that end! Here comes the most interesting part...
While standing in line for some pulled pork nachos, a random (kinda cute) guy came up to me, smiling ear to ear, and said "Dude, you are so freaking cute!" I said "Why thank you" and smiled back. He kinda friendly bumped me after he passed. I really should have tried to talk to him, but oh well.

My confidence grows ever more :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Nov 28, 2015, 04:46:10 PM
Treated myself to a new 48 inch TV for the bedroom in black Friday sale. Got a good deal and absolutely cannot wait to have a run through of Alien isolation on this baby.

Skint now tho lol.

Haha! Nice haul! I'm in need of a new TV too. Mine takes ages to warm up, leaving this horrid blue/green colour on for ages until it returns to normal display.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 29, 2015, 04:54:15 AM
Alas, it was a message from a dating site. He looked kinda odd so I never officially "read" it.  :-X

xD Haha fair enough!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Got another band rehearsal today, so its finally picking up speed now i think

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Nov 28, 2015, 04:46:10 PM

Skint now tho lol.
Enjoy(before you get the electric bill)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woke up a little early by accident today. Looked outside and saw Jupiter in the sky. I'm looking forward to it moving into the evening sky so I can crack the telescope out after work.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Makes life seem so small doesn't it? What I love to think about is when you see the stars' light, it is thousands of years old!

Hopefully will (continue) to be for Thursday.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 02, 2015, 11:24:04 PM
^ Makes life seem so small doesn't it? What I love to think about is when you see the stars' light, it is thousands of years old!

Indescribably small. It blows my mind when I stop and think about it all on the cosmic scale.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got this in the post! Courtesy of RidgeTop, a t-shirt from the Horror Nights thing they did.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

Got this in the post! Courtesy of RidgeTop, a t-shirt from the Horror Nights thing they did.
Nice!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Stargate Atlantis Season 6 campaign on Kickstarter got funded after 4 days.  ;D

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Dec 03, 2015, 04:50:59 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

Nice!

Yeah, I love it!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 29, 2015, 04:54:15 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2015, 08:24:35 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 26, 2015, 12:43:11 AM
A guy told me I was "very cute" the other day :o :D

Instant confidence booster for sure!

Hope you got a number?  ;)

I went to the Edmonton Oilers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins game tonight (my favorite NHL teams) and had a lot of fun. I sat in the third row behind the goalie so I got to see almost all the scoring from just that end! Here comes the most interesting part...
While standing in line for some pulled pork nachos, a random (kinda cute) guy came up to me, smiling ear to ear, and said "Dude, you are so freaking cute!" I said "Why thank you" and smiled back. He kinda friendly bumped me after he passed. I really should have tried to talk to him, but oh well.

My confidence grows ever more :D

The hell, Fiorina!

You have to grab those things by the horns, lol! :D Most people don't know how to follow up if their initial flirt is kind of side-tracked or ignored. They assume that you think they're a funny looking asshole and don't ever want to speak to them again.

This is the time when you take the initiative, lol.

That's great though, I'm glad you had a great time!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: RagingDragon on Dec 10, 2015, 11:58:58 AM
The hell, Fiorina!

You have to grab those things by the horns, lol! :D
Well, you really don't expect those kinda things to happen while WAITING IN LINE at a NHL game. ;)
I was very flattered with his confrontation and wished I could have taken time to talk with him. Next time, those pulled pork nachos can wait :laugh: Since then, I have attempting to chat with more guys and attempt to advance conversations.

With unseasonably nice weather ahead (until Monday), I can go outside and do some landscaping/winter prep. Supposed to reach 70 on sunny Sunday... What kind of weather is that to get my Christmas Tree?  ???  :'(

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I finally found a decent picture of the awesome monster that is Velku! :o Also yesterday I got my bachelor's degree and graduated college.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed