What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,653 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I went to play some Dungeon and Dragons: Attack Wing last night. It's kinda like Star Trek: Attack Wing but its better. However, I'm not into D&D so I only went because my work buddy plays and wanted an extra blind buy. I've played like 3 games before so I know the difference in the rules. Ended up coming second and winning a prize. Gave it to my buddy, of course. But was nice to know I'm good at different variations.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pics like this make me happy. It reminds me that the entire human race aren't all dipshits.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Canadian Jesus is real.

American and Canadian soldiers training with Latvian allies.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Played a special event on Saturday for Star Trek: Attack Wing. It was a repeat of a previous campaign in one day. So event 1 was the first game, event 2 was second game and event three was the final game. However, you built one fleet for all three rounds rather than a different fleet for each event like normal. And no Picard.

Was quite a challenege actually. My fleet is the one on the left. I refused to take the fighters because they're boring. And of course, 2 folk showed up with 3 sets and the chap above had 2. Managed to come in second. Was chuffed.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Got a really positive email from a collaborator about my artwork today, I damn near blushed reading it. Coupled with the ideas being kicked around for this project getting published in a legit format, I'm feeling pretty good about things.

Concept art for The Necrotecture project:

Spoiler

[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those are incredible. Congratulations!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Thanks, Corporal. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this nightmarish adventure - along with some other community members

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Mar 02, 2015, 10:57:09 AM
Got a really positive email from a collaborator about my artwork today, I damn near blushed reading it. Coupled with the ideas being kicked around for this project getting published in a legit format, I'm feeling pretty good about things.

Concept art for The Necrotecture project:

Spoiler

[close]
Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but hell with it.... VERY GIGER-ESQUE! Keep up the great work! :) :D

Yesterday I seen this happened...

to this...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Yes I would, all day. Every day. So freaking hot!
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

These arrived :D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am just happy to have a day off and sit down and do nothing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 04, 2015, 10:22:37 PM
You gotta love them days. Few and fair between!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2015, 08:17:27 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 04, 2015, 10:22:37 PM
You gotta love them days. Few and fair between!
Not even close to one a year for me anymore. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is this because of the job? Courier, right?

Had a great night. Went to my buddys for our usual game night. Played some Star Realms and Star Trek and a game he'd picked up for his kids called Poo xD and absolutely wiped the floor in every single game. xD

Then had a good 3 hours or so on Battlefield with him. Nice night.

And going to see Chappie tonight!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And small things - but someone just came by the office to drop off some choccy as a thanks.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2015, 08:13:30 AM
And going to see Chappie tonight!!!

Can't wait to hear what you think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed