This game, is so flawed, why can't you use the flame thrower?

Started by Inverse Effect, Oct 05, 2014, 12:05:47 AM

Author
This game, is so flawed, why can't you use the flame thrower? (Read 1,989 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

What were they thinking? Why cant we use the Flame thrower as a base weapon and be able to modify it. Instead we get it only a few times during single player, and if you drop it and leave it for a even a little bit the weapon disappears completely. Stupid game design. And then the Smart gun, we only get to use it like a total of Two times, for maybe 10 minutes!

Another huge slap in the face. Are they any mods that actually add these weapons to your inventory? AI companions that can't die. Which takes all of the immersion away. Even on Ultimate Badass the game is easy. Stupid AI, a game that feels like it's trying to be like COD, IT's sad when you fight more humans enemies. Flash light ruins the game. Light should be precious, it should require batteries which should be few and far between.

The game does look pretty on PC though.

WinterActual

Due to their nature, you can't make a mod that adds those weapons into your inventory. They are coded differently, as special pick ups, so they work differently and their code can't be altered without SDK.

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: Guts on Oct 05, 2014, 12:05:47 AM
What were they thinking? Why cant we use the Flame thrower as a base weapon and be able to modify it. Instead we get it only a few times during single player, and if you drop it and leave it for a even a little bit the weapon disappears completely. Stupid game design. And then the Smart gun, we only get to use it like a total of Two times, for maybe 10 minutes!

Another huge slap in the face. Are they any mods that actually add these weapons to your inventory? AI companions that can't die. Which takes all of the immersion away. Even on Ultimate Badass the game is easy. Stupid AI, a game that feels like it's trying to be like COD, IT's sad when you fight more humans enemies. Flash light ruins the game. Light should be precious, it should require batteries which should be few and far between.

If you want a flamethrower use the WY Assault rifle  IM sorry to hear about your experence with difficulty.  I think during production the coding got flawed, because me and a few others got a fully functional game.  U.B is a insane difficulty to play on with good copies of the game

Darkstar_3k

For me Colonial Marines was on the whole a let down...just seemed like a generic linear FPS shooter with the xenomorph skin thrown on the NPC's but I feel your pain at OP 

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Oct 07, 2014, 09:13:59 PM
Quote from: Guts on Oct 05, 2014, 12:05:47 AM

If you want a flamethrower use the WY Assault rifle  IM sorry to hear about your experence with difficulty.  I think during production the coding got flawed, because me and a few others got a fully functional game.  U.B is a insane difficulty to play on with good copies of the game

I don't want a Assault rifle that comes with a flame thrower, i want the actual flame thrower used in the movies.

Dark Blade1

even if you can use the flame thrower you have to get close to the alien or human if you set a alien on fire they will still be alive and if they get close when you kill them they exoplde.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed