Order was dispatched 5 days before release!

Started by Xenoscream, Oct 02, 2014, 11:23:45 PM

Author
Order was dispatched 5 days before release! (Read 22,884 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 06, 2014, 12:44:25 PM
You're kidding? Do retail PC games require Steam too? What if you have no internet?

You still need to activate it online once. Then you can play offline.

It seems like it'll be released early tho so that's cool. Poor Hicks tho...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Taxemic on Oct 06, 2014, 11:51:47 AM
It's not long now mate. You still on 360 or you on the One now?

PC now.

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 06, 2014, 01:33:21 PM
It seems like it'll be released early tho so that's cool. Poor Hicks tho...

It's like they want to annoy me.

Xenoscream

Aw Hicks I feel for you man. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Will do a little more streaming tonight, fun on a bun.

szkoki

sometimes this game is annoying as hell. well at least until now at one point i died 3 times for no reason.

Spoiler

that room, alien, you, the explosion. after that i died first because i had only half my life and something fell on me from the ceiling...instant death. death 2 i tried to climb up but it was a cut scene where u get hurt, i had only half of my life. instant death. death 3 for no particular reason she fell off instead climbing up meanwhile the qte...well its not a qte just pressing a button until a bar is filled....and i have to do the alien part again to get there 4 f**king times
[close]

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

Wait: Duh they're releasing it today on steam, lol.

CREW MOTHER-f**kIN-EXPENDABLE

Oh and in regards to that Last survivor DLC. You don't start out right after Ripley sets the self destruct. Rather,
Spoiler
you hear Parker over the radio telling you that he's getting coolant. Cue the scene from the movie where Parker and Lambert are killed. Only in your case it's off screen. You do get to see Lambert's body though. That burning question? Well, the alien just sort of kills her and her body is laying slightly elevated off of a crate box, with a leg dangling off the end. The placement of the bodies isn't exact as it was in the movie, even though the positions are. I'm not sure if you're supposed to find Dallas and Brett coccooned, because wouldn't you know it, as soon as I turned the corner, Mr. Dickhead spotted me and ran like a bitch under a table!
[close]

skull-splitter

QTE, like DLC the cancer of the past few generations of games...

HuDaFuK

My copy will probably arrive today, so tonight after work I shall be firing it up. Really excited now, I'm hearing very good things from sources I tend to trust.

darren0405

Had this since Saturday , it's ok playing on ps4 maybe it's me but I can't see the difference on the next gen console :( , as for the gameplay it's collect this collect that but we knew that anyway. Just met the alien as I type this.....

slipknotpredator

Quote from: WarriorRidged on Oct 06, 2014, 01:27:53 PM
Quote from: Xenoscream on Oct 06, 2014, 11:24:10 AM
Oh it's addressed about mid-game and like Darkness said... I promise you it will be one of the highlights of the game... simply amazing.

I gave the game at 8.5/10 on my last post, shortly before this section, during that section I decided it was a 10/10.

Guys you are going to LOVE IT!

Forget IGN, Gamespot etc These are the reviews and thoughts I listen to. Honest reviews from people I know love the franchise as much as I do. Roll on tomorrow! Uni work is going to suffer!

Exactly :)

Can't Wait, that last trailer made me even more excited.

skull-splitter

Getting it in the mail this week, luckily I have half of next week off...

Bald Gringo

I've been playing it today and so far I like it. One thing is bugging me though, a random white dot that appears on the centre of the screen, usually over character models and closed actions like opening a door. Has anyone else noticed this? Why is there? It goes away once you aim the revolver or look away from a character or terminal, seems weird.

Xenoscream

The white dot is just to help you see the middle of the screen / what you are pointing at.

It hasn't bothered me, you may be able to turn it off in the options, haven't checked.

Hudson

How's everyone enjoying the DLC?

robbritton

Got it this morning, have managed about three hours. It's really, really good. That big drawn out musical crescendo while waiting for that door to open? Fingernails into palms!

HuDaFuK

Playing it now, about an hour in.

I haven't been this scared since I was 6 years old.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed