The Reviews/Interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2014, 10:36:46 PM

Author
The Reviews/Interviews Thread (Read 107,724 times)

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

It's like McCaffrey has be feel he is "right", so he only has discussions about the game with people who won't disagree with him.  The vast majority of the comments section on the IGN website, Facebook and YouTube pages are against him. People are not buying into his or IGN's BS, which I am glad to see.

hiddensynapse

hiddensynapse

When is Metacritic going to add in some more reviews? It's still sitting at 22. Given the fact that I've found hardly any negative or mixed reviews, I'm guessing that it's average will raise if they tack on a few more publications.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, disappointed with that IGN video. I thought the other editors would defend the game but they're all agreeing.

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 09, 2014, 06:57:37 AM
Yeah, disappointed with that IGN video. I thought the other editors would defend the game but they're all agreeing.

Well it's clear they all had to appear and support the dude who reviewed the game. It doesn't appear that anyone is as passionate as him. The others are all pretty non-commital and have barely played the game, which makes the video even more asinine.

Vrastal

Vrastal

Maybe they just dont like the franchise. It was great game. solid enough story gameplay was good. no game breaking bugs from what ive seen.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

They give call of duty high scores everytime. Wouldn't take much notice of them, they're known as the joke site and the only reason they get recognition is because of how big they are

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Enjoyed reading this review, another 5/5

Also I picked up Gamesmaster magazine, they scored it 81% (UK)

ikarop

ikarop

I want one so bad.

Corporal Hicks

I think RidgeTop has won one of these. Lucky bastard.

ikarop

ikarop

And I can't even find one in-game :'(.

Corporal Hicks

There's one in the KG labs, like in the press and convention SP demos.

Seegson

Seegson

Pretty sure have seen 2 or 3

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2014, 10:00:21 AM
There's one in the KG labs, like in the press and convention SP demos.
Yep, found that one.

Corporal Hicks

There's also one in a storeroom in Syc tower. It's locked to start with but you can open it later on.

szkoki

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed