First Alien: Isolation Screenshots on PS3

Started by ikarop, Sep 28, 2014, 07:05:43 PM

Author
First Alien: Isolation Screenshots on PS3 (Read 32,570 times)

ikarop

Alien: Isolation is less than two weeks away, consequently early copies of the game have started to slowly make their way to the surface including what appears to be a Russian version of the game on PS3.  Alien: Isolation has yet to be officially shown on PS3 or X360, making these fan screenshots the first images of the game in any last gen consoles. Be sure to check them below:

RayneStorm82

Looks great! Can't really see a difference between this and new gen

WinterActual

Quote from: RayneStorm82 on Sep 28, 2014, 07:14:07 PM

Good one mate!  :laugh:

Darkness

Looks fairly decent from the pictures. Not as crisp or as detailed as the PS4 but that's to be expected.

Stringer2355

Lower res & Jagged Edges.

Vrastal

looks decent enough. hoping my pc can run it smoothly enough even on low graphics

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: RayneStorm82 on Sep 28, 2014, 07:14:07 PM

Get your eyes checked.

RayneStorm82

Yeah your right, upon looking properly it doesn't look as good. Still a good looking game.

Stringer2355

When running imagine screen tearing and texture pop in

Thomas

Thomas

....... These are last gen konsoles pictures what did you expect, does explain to me why they desided to show of the next gen stuff instead.......

thecaffeinatedone

Low quality lighting, shadows and fx...robably a slightly lower polygon count. Lower resolution, lower texture clarity, jaggies all over the place. I think I'll be getting it for PC. For that reason and for possible Oculus Rift reasons.

newbeing

Not too bad looking.

Hudson

Sold. Just preordered it.

PRI. HUDSON

I mean, I don't blame devs for making games for older platforms. People still use them, but I think now is the time to make the move.

Stringer2355

Was hoping Redbox was going to have this for rent, but it is not listed at all. Still using PS3, do not have money to upgrade to PS4. It is $10 cheaper .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed