Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 111,790 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Watched a while ago his first videos with Amnesia , Penumbra or whatever he did back then . He was more serious and "likable" compared to now . Now he just seems controlled by mass-media and retarded .

Reason , maybe?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Illuminati !  :laugh:
[close]
[close]

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

"HOW'S IT GOING, BROS? Mah name is Pewwwwwdeeeepye!"

That insanely annoying piece of audio keeps replaying in my mind... :'(

Have to wonder how he gets on in life, not knowing the difference between a shower and toilet, but it's good to see the game movement is nicely fluid.

ikarop

Coincidently they talked about this pewdiepie guy on national TV in my country today. Apparently he makes about 4m € a year with his videos so yeah, pretty good exposure I guess regardless of how amazingly annoying he is.

TheBATMAN

Yep, 30 million subscribers, imagine the ad revenue he generates?

Not so stupid after all...

ikarop

Still he's most likely not the only game Youtuber with such a big fan base, it wouldn't surprise if he's the most annoying tho. Probably could have gone with a different guy and get as much exposure.

That Yellow Alien

Hate him all you want, but he's living the life. A millionaire who plays video games for a living.

Jango1201

Jeez where did I go wrong...

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 30, 2014, 08:24:33 PM
Coincidently they talked about this pewdiepie guy on national TV in my country today. Apparently he makes about 4m € a year with his videos so yeah, pretty good exposure I guess regardless of how amazingly annoying he is.

The masses have an appalling sense in taste?!  I never knew!  You would've thought that the film and music charts would reflect such a thing, were it true... 

Oh, right... that's exactly what the charts show.

...And so, thus continues the terrible reign of PeePee LaPewPew and his pink headphones of annoying...ness.

TheBATMAN

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Sep 30, 2014, 10:23:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5zyqiah9NE#ws

MINUS PEWDEPIE!

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by SEGA of America"

Honestly!  People giving free advertising to SEGA; absolutely outrageous!

No, all advertisements from SEGA must be endorsed by a certifiable twerp wearing pink headphones, with an intellect equivalent to a brain dead muskrat on meth.  That's just good business sense.

acrediblesource

Dude is NOT a millionaire just because he gets hits. If I recall these youngsters vloggers and all go to a Youtube studio, collaborate and hound each other to make viral everything they do. They get paid probably by youtube but statistics I highly doubt are realistic. Remember that search engines crawl the shit out of your website delivering false stats ALL THE TIME!

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 30, 2014, 11:02:51 PM
Dude is NOT a millionaire just because he gets hits. If I recall these youngsters vloggers and all go to a Youtube studio, collaborate and hound each other to make viral everything they do. They get paid probably by youtube but statistics I highly doubt are realistic. Remember that search engines crawl the shit out of your website delivering false stats ALL THE TIME!

No. it's legit. Jenna Marbles has half the subs he has and she is in the 7 figures range. Don't hate.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 30, 2014, 08:16:53 PM
"HOW'S IT GOING, BROS? Mah name is Pewwwwwdeeeepye!"

That insanely annoying piece of audio keeps replaying in my mind... :'(

You get used to it ... or at least I did .

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 30, 2014, 08:16:53 PM
Have to wonder how he gets on in life

He has a girlfriend . Seems like someone does truly love him .  :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 01, 2014, 06:27:20 AM
He has a girlfriend . Seems like someone does truly love him .  :P

And she is called...

....wait for it...

.... CutiePie

I would be really interested in finding out what Cvalda makes of this guy.  :laugh:

WinterActual

Quote from: St_Eddie on Sep 30, 2014, 10:14:20 PM

The masses have an appalling sense in taste?!  I never knew!  You would've thought that the film and music charts would reflect such a thing, were it true... 

Oh, right... that's exactly what the charts show.

Everything popular is wrong, you know ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed