Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 110,667 times)

TheBATMAN

This is pretty much safe to watch. There's no spoilers here, certainly nothing that we didn't already know. A nice, slow-burning introduction to the game. Very impressive. So wish I could afford a PS4...

Randomizer

Randomizer

I wonder if PewDiePie is an AVP fan...is he? I really don't know , but I'd say no . He misunderstood Sevastopol with a planet .

RayneStorm82

Holy balls this game looks great!  Where's part 2? It has way more likes than the requested 70k. To be fair though PewDiePie comes across like he can't read or count.

Seegson

Pewdiepie shutdown all the coments of his vids early this year, its like a protest against the way the coments work in that platform. Nothing to do with AI

PRI. HUDSON

Not really any spoilers. How does this guy have 30 million subs? He must make a ton of money.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

f**k knows... he's barely even literate or coherent.

Never even heard of this Phew Pie guy until now. 

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 28, 2014, 03:46:10 PM
Never even heard of this Phew Pie guy until now.  http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr120/Angelintown/Smiley%20diversen/stink.gif

He even has his own website bro :
Spoiler

...and he even has a page on wikipedia :
Spoiler

...and he has another wikipedia page ( this one must be made by his fans , tough ) :
Spoiler

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Sep 28, 2014, 03:23:16 PM
Not really any spoilers. How does this guy have 30 million subs? He must make a ton of money.

Yes he does , and the subs are growing almost every day .

He even got The Evil Within Demo waay earlier because of his popularity and the advertising he could make .
      P.S : I have the feeling this is turning into a PewDiePie thread now .   :-X So please , A:I related things only .

acrediblesource

My pallete is too refined to watch a gameplay video with some dudes stupid face talking and babbling over the audio.
I guess it doesn't bother him to be living under a loaded gun.

Vrastal

spoil it.. or wait..spoil it or wait.. hate pewdiepie videos..but alien... oh what to do

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 28, 2014, 05:57:25 PM
spoil it.. or wait..spoil it or wait.. hate pewdiepie videos..but alien... oh what to do

It's pretty safe. I wasn't spoiled at all.

Vrastal

I just watched it nothing really spoilery at all. i am very exited for the game though. I probably wont watch anymore playthroughs.

That Yellow Alien

Guys...you can take a shower...in an Alien game.

Sold.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Just don't stoop down to pick up that bar of soap with Rape Goggles around!

Vrastal

this guy..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed