EGX Panel

Started by Adam802, Sep 25, 2014, 07:50:59 PM

Author
EGX Panel (Read 3,058 times)

Adam802

Adam802

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuDsrDNl58#ws

Pretty good stuff here.  Small gameplay clip of the Last Survivor DLC, nice music samples, and the intro part of the game looked great!

Seegson

Seegson

Thx Adam...AWESOME stuff. Love the dlc clip

szkoki

szkoki

so strange that so many people was on Sevastopol and still so many is alive and so many have a gun but no one could kill the xeno

Seegson

Seegson

Only few people was on Sevastopol when the the Alien started the hunt. Its a decomissed station with minimal services. People who have played for 8 hours said that you cant find more than 10-15 bullets during you exploration...and we are talking about handguns

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

DLC footage is at 6:00

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Poor Al Hope. He is awful at public speaking, but with camera or 1 on 1 interviews, he's fine.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Sep 26, 2014, 02:55:28 PM
Poor Al Hope. He is awful at public speaking, but with camera or 1 on 1 interviews, he's fine.

Well once AI is out we may never hear or see from him again. He seems to be enjoying his moment in the spotlight though, hopefully he will go onto other interesting projects in the future.

Adam802

Adam802

As people have said before, I'd rather Al Hope stutter through the truth than have randy bitchford smoothly lie to me.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Adam802 on Sep 26, 2014, 04:10:09 PM

As people have said before, I'd rather Al Hope stutter through the truth than have randy bitchford smoothly lie to me.

Totally agree. I was just pointing out how nervous he is because it is easy to spot. I like him a lot, though.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

We will find out how honest he has been soon enough, I'd say it's clear his heart is in the right place though (which in my book counts for a lot). Pitchfraud is in a completely different league.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Xenoscream on Sep 26, 2014, 11:55:35 PM

We will find out how honest he has been soon enough, I'd say it's clear his heart is in the right place though (which in my book counts for a lot). Pitchfraud is in a completely different league.

Fraudpitch is a scumbag. If A:I is a massive success, I can't wait to see his Twitter feed. He will be trolled SO hard.

szkoki

szkoki

damn Yaphett Koto was(?) huuuughe. if this game pans out how we want it to be damn for sure i would like an AlienS type of sequel with the same quality, with the same mentality, with action-horror elements but it has to be still a survivor game

gabgrave

gabgrave

Heck, if they make an Aliens version, they can still have Marines, but the MC is a civilian, and doesn't really use weapons, but move with the Marines, just like what Ripley did. The MC can drive, support, maybe help open doors or lock them while the Marines hold down the fort, or try to.

Hudson

Hudson

I'm so stoked for the DLC after seing that clip. Incredible looking.

Also loved the tweaked Goldsmith themes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed