AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 165,538 times)

gigantitan

gigantitan

Quote from: Lionhart on May 30, 2012, 06:43:57 PM
Predator 2 design was the best of them all in my opinion. Bad ass mask, and armor.
And a bad ass Pussy face   ;D

mrdecepticonleader

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 02, 2012, 05:43:55 PM
Quote from: mrdecepticonleader on Jan 02, 2012, 05:27:58 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 02, 2012, 05:22:35 PM
1. Original Predator
2. Predator 2 and Predator Elder are a tie for me. P2 for originality. P2E for variation on a theme.
3. Super Predators and Wolf are all in the same boat for me.

The other Predators are simply ridiculous mascots for some sports team. The Huston Predators or something.
What do you think to the lost predators in the end of Predator 2?

Well ... they pinnacle of their design was Elder. Clearly the most amount of effort went into him. The others just seemed to be more simplistic variations of the original and P2 suit. Likely slightly modified stunt and prototype suits. So a waffle on where to put them in my roster.  Better than the Charlie Brown AVP Preds, but not as original as the Super Preds and Wolf.

So ... 3.1 The Lost Predators.  ;D

It would have been SO cool if they were the Predator stars of AVP instead of what we got. The scar role going to Elder. (And without the Predator forgetting how facehuggers work.)

I agree that sounds like a much better idea than what we where given in AVP.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: gigantitan on May 31, 2012, 01:29:09 AM
Quote from: Lionhart on May 30, 2012, 06:43:57 PM
Predator 2 design was the best of them all in my opinion. Bad ass mask, and armor.
And a bad ass Pussy face   ;D

Got that right:)

PredatorsInstinct

PredatorsInstinct

Wolf.

They made him look scary.
Win.

Mr. Black

Mr. Black

I really liked the look of the berserker predators. Especially Mr. Black

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They should've looked...I dunno, better, those super Preds. Predator: Bad Blood had great looking evil Predators that didn't look zombie rejects.

PredatorsInstinct

PredatorsInstinct

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 15, 2012, 11:34:49 PM
They should've looked...I dunno, better, those super Preds. Predator: Bad Blood had great looking evil Predators that didn't look zombie rejects.

did you also notice they have no mesh tops so how they used full body camo i don't know....

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

P1 was an almost perfect design.
P2 made it darker and more badass.

So P2. Screw the rest.
(besides P1 of course)

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

The other designs ranged from decent to alright but you really can't compare to the first.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I think it's fair to vote for Predator 2 because all of the Predator designs were awesome, I especially like City Hunter's. Darker and more menacing than Anytime.

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

Yeah I agree. The only thing I didn't like is (if i'm not confusing it with something else" was the upturned lower portion, where his jaws would be. It looks kinda weird to me.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Of the mask? I thought the mask looked cool, had that strange urban feel.

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

I'm actually confusing it with the Wolf from AVPR. But yeah, the P2 was darker and a little more retro/urban, whatever you wanna call it.

avpfan101

avpfan101

i like the Berserker predator design its kool the mask and the xenomorph skull on his mask

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

People still think thats an alien jaw bone?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed