Alien: Isolation - No Escape Vignette, Goes Gold

Started by ikarop, Sep 09, 2014, 02:14:18 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation - No Escape Vignette, Goes Gold (Read 24,136 times)

aliens13

aliens13

Baron_ov_LV426

WinterActual

That was very unrealistic. The time frame for the xeno transition was too short. Like it teleported in front of the other door.

Baron_ov_LV426

one thing thats beginning to concern me about the game is this: given the amount of alien kill animations they've shown off already, how many more are there? Or have we seen them all.  I'd just hate for the scare factor of the death animations to become a novelty before anyone even picks up a copy of the game lol

WinterActual

Wasn't it the same with AvP 2010?  :)

Baron_ov_LV426

I guess it was now that you mention it  :P

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 29, 2014, 04:43:47 PM
That was very unrealistic. The time frame for the xeno transition was too short. Like it teleported in front of the other door.

Or it rushed around the hallway....which is visible in the video...

SM

Unless there's some wall in the way, yeah, it just ran.

lol teleport..

WinterActual

You can count the frames by yourself <.< The engine just spawned the xeno in front of the door to make it more "dramatic" or "challenging", you name it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That old wag Scotty playing around with the transporter beam again...

Jango1201

You clearly see it running past the window before coming through the opposite door.

Blacklabel

Quote from: SM on Sep 30, 2014, 06:05:38 AM
Unless there's some wall in the way, yeah, it just ran.

lol teleport..

There were a few magazine journos saying that the alien does indeed appear to just "teleport" to other areas of the map on occasion. It'll appear on your radar one second... then the next he'll just show up in another distant part of the map.

It appears to be something done by the game creators to prevent the AI xeno from getting stuck in a part of the map... and to keep hunting you and the other humans throughout the game. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Jango1201 on Sep 30, 2014, 12:21:08 PM
You clearly see it running past the window before coming through the opposite door.

Exactly.

Also, I don't care if the alien teleports or not. This is a GAME, not a movie.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 30, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqq4ABZAWRo&feature=youtu.be&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Ddqq4ABZAWRo%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&has_verified=1

New vignette.

HOLY CRAP, when the Working Joe grabbed her leg, I gasped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed