AvPGalaxy Podcast #18 Online

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 09, 2014, 09:05:51 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Podcast #18 Online (Read 18,415 times)

Russ

Russ

Boobs wouldn't be the issue - female predators would unless there was a good reason for them.

Just throwing them in there (...Deadlier than the male...) would probably just get whoever did it a fan-kicking.

I'm not against ladyPreds, but I really worry about how they'd be executed on screen (its probably loads easier in a comic or novel)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 11, 2014, 10:47:24 AM
True. I have nothing against female Predators - just prefer them without boobs.

Then, there's zero point having female Predators in there if you don't want female characteristics. How do you expect them to distinguish them? Give them pink armour and put the dreadlocks in ponytails or something. It's pointless either way.

Did S.E.E.D. have female Predators in it? I seem to remember something.

SM

SM

Just give them a different physique.

I don't understand why so many Predator fans seem to be anti-female.

cheachea

cheachea

Please No Female Predators. PLEASE !!!!

SM

SM

No chicks - just oiled up dudes with big muscles!!!

SiL

SiL

I liked the comics' take that there wasn't a heap of sexual dimorphism between genders, rendering the "male or female?" argument largely moot. For all we know all the Predators we've seen have been female -- would it change a damn thing?

SM

SM

Apparently it would.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 11, 2014, 03:51:27 PM
Then, there's zero point having female Predators in there if you don't want female characteristics. How do you expect them to distinguish them? Give them pink armour and put the dreadlocks in ponytails or something. It's pointless either way.

Why wouldn't it? There's more to it than boobs. There could be suitable differences in their appearance and it'd be acceptable. Who knows what role they'd play in the Predator culture either? If there were ever included, I'd like for it to actually serve a purpose, and not just be about putting boobs on the suit.

SM

SM

Just compare a male athlete and a female athlete and extrapolate the body differences to a Predator.

A lot of female athlete aren't big in the cans department anyway due to their overall lack of fat.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I remember Xenomorphine's big no no to female predators being that breasts would be too soft.. and breastfeeding baby predators with all those teeth would be painful....

Because apparently alien skin is just as fragile as a human's. :P

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 11, 2014, 03:51:27 PM
Did S.E.E.D. have female Predators in it? I seem to remember something.

Only one female Hunter. She really didn't do much of anything except hang in the back with her beau or something.

SM

SM

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 12, 2014, 04:14:35 PM
I remember Xenomorphine's big no no to female predators being that breasts would be too soft.. and breastfeeding baby predators with all those teeth would be painful....

Because apparently alien skin is just as fragile as a human's. :P

And Predator infants are born with them pointy teeth apparently.

SiL

SiL

I was born with a full set of gnashers!

That being said, their mouths clearly aren't built for suckin'.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: SiL on Sep 12, 2014, 10:33:17 PM
I was born with a full set of gnashers!

You mutant, you.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: cheachea on Sep 11, 2014, 10:21:23 PM
Please No Female Predators. PLEASE !!!!

Here's a thought. Every single Predator we have seen was a female!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed