The Life of Bolaji Badejo

Started by Valaquen, Aug 22, 2014, 11:09:51 PM

Author
The Life of Bolaji Badejo (Read 14,397 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

After years of turning over rocks, sending out e-mails, giving up, resuming, sleepless nights and somnambulant days... there's this: http://alienseries.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/the-life-of-bolaji-badejo-2/

Enjoy  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

This deserves a clapping Orson Welles.

Morgoth

Morgoth

This has to be the best internet find of the past decade. Kudos to who found all this information. It's sad to hear Badejo died of sickle cell.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah, it's a shame he passed away so long ago. Great article!

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Thanks for that.

Darkness

Darkness

Fantastic article. I really don't know how you managed to track them down. It's nice to have confirmation on what actually happened to him after Alien.

Valaquen

Valaquen

If anyone cares to, leave a comment on the blog. The family will be checking in to read them. Today would have been his 61st birthday. Show them and Bolaji some love, if you like :)

_Quarme_

_Quarme_

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years...100_Heroes_%26_Villains

Look who got number 14 on the best villains list. :)

Hudson

Hudson

As interesting as this this article was (and as outstanding as it is) I'd even read a separate article about the research that went into it. This story is interesting as f**k, the story behind it has to be interesting also.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Excellent article!  I so enjoyed reading about his life.

Really great work Valaquen!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 23, 2014, 05:13:53 PM
As interesting as this this article was (and as outstanding as it is) I'd even read a separate article about the research that went into it. This story is interesting as f**k, the story behind it has to be interesting also.

Just imagine a lot of finger-crossing, hopes dashed and fulfilled, e-mails sent, returned or lost, and a lot of cold, treacly persipration  :P

Ash 937

Ash 937

Excellent piece, Valaquen.  Badejo doesn't get enough credit for being one of the most convincing movie monsters ever.  You just helped changed that a little.

Kudos on your efforts and the awesome result.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Ash 937 on Aug 25, 2014, 12:26:52 AM
Excellent piece, Valaquen.  Badejo doesn't get enough credit for being one of the most convincing movie monsters ever.  You just helped changed that a little.

Kudos on your efforts and the awesome result.

Thank you. Bolaji deserves a Wikipedia page, at least.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Good work. Glad to know that he died a natural death

PsyKore

PsyKore

I've always wondered what happened to him. Always assumed he just wasn't interested in the limelight. Sad to hear he died so long ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed