what does Colonial Marines Season Pass do?

Started by Inverse Effect, Aug 10, 2014, 07:07:01 PM

Author
what does Colonial Marines Season Pass do? (Read 2,448 times)

Inverse Effect

it says for 30$ you get reduced content at 33% off, so you're paying 30$ + still paying for the released DLC? isn't that robbery? i mean if i get DLC costign 10$ with 33% off that's like 6.70$ for one DLC, but i've already spent 30$ for the DLC pass, so for statis interupted i've paid like 36$ for? wtf?

I'm thinking about buying this game for pc in the near future, but damn, all this DLC... Is there a version of the game that comes with it all included?

SM

If you're using Steam, just wait for a sale.  Think I got the main game and Stasis Interrupted for $7 or $8.

The Season Pass, I thought, was an enticement pay less up front for DLC that would cost more once they were released.

Corporal Hicks

You just payed a one off and got all the DLC when it became available.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2014, 02:37:57 PM
You just payed a one off and got all the DLC when it became available.

So? the DLC like bug hunt, Stasis, cost nothing if i have the season pass?

SM

Believe so.

Inverse Effect

hmm, can anyone confirm it? because it says on steam all the season pass does is reduce the content by 33%

The Necronoir

The Season Pass gives you all the DLC (excluding the pre-order weapons etc) at a price which is roughly 33% off the total were you to buy each part separately. Just to clarify, you don't have to buy them again once you have the season pass.

Corporal Hicks

Just like buying Premium for BF.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: The Necronoir on Aug 12, 2014, 01:20:20 AM
The Season Pass gives you all the DLC (excluding the pre-order weapons etc) at a price which is roughly 33% off the total were you to buy each part separately. Just to clarify, you don't have to buy them again once you have the season pass.

So if i get the game + the season pass i get all DLC for free? which DLC is included?

SM

All of it.

Corporal Hicks

Apart from the weapons. It's just the map packs.

WinterActual

The only thing thats worth it from the season pass is the Bug Hunt really. You won't be able to find anybody online to play on the rest of the addon maps. With the recent release of the awesome survival mods for BH where the mercs are replaced with aliens and you can weld doors, there are plenty of players online, without even mentioning the coop nights happening every week in the BH group.

The Necronoir

Quote from: Guts on Aug 13, 2014, 06:26:40 AM
So if i get the game + the season pass i get all DLC for free? which DLC is included?

Well not for free, the Season Pass just costs 33% less than buying the DLC separately.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 13, 2014, 08:42:37 AM
The only thing thats worth it from the season pass is the Bug Hunt really. You won't be able to find anybody online to play on the rest of the addon maps. With the recent release of the awesome survival mods for BH where the mercs are replaced with aliens and you can weld doors, there are plenty of players online, without even mentioning the coop nights happening every week in the BH group.

What?

WinterActual

You asked for the Season Pass, and I am telling you that its not worth spending tht much money for map packs that you won't be able to play on (unless you play with friends only). So the only good purchase for ACM atm is Bug Hunt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed