Alien - Sea of Sorrows Giveaway

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 28, 2014, 08:06:21 AM

Author
Alien - Sea of Sorrows Giveaway (Read 5,214 times)

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy and Titan are teaming up to give away three copies of their latest Alien novel, Sea of Sorrows:

As a deputy commissioner for the ICC, Alan Decker's job is to make sure the settlements on LV178 follow all the rules, keeping the colonists safe. But the planet known as New Galveston holds secrets, lurking deep beneath the toxic sands dubbed the Sea of Sorrows. The Weyland-Yutani Corporation has secrets of its own, as Decker discovers when he is forced to join a team of mercenaries sent to investigate an ancient excavation. Somewhere in that long-forgotten dig lies the thing the company wants most in the universe—a living Xenomorph. Decker doesn't understand why they need him, until his own past comes back to haunt him. Centuries ago, his ancestor fought the Aliens, launching a bloody vendetta that was never satisfied. That was when the creatures swore revenge on the Destroyer... Ellen Ripley."

280714_01 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

So what do you have to do to win a copy? That’s simple! You have to be a registered member of AvPGalaxy and also Like our Facebook page. So if you’re already doing both of these then type in your Facebook name below to enter!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

This competition is open to members around the world and will end on the 11th of August. Be sure to also check out our review of the novel here.

Morgoth

Morgoth

David Frautschi

Darkness

Darkness

Glad you got that Rafflecopter thing working. It should be a lot easier now with facebook and twitter stuff.

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. It was relatively simple. Just looks a bit dull.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Interesting description, I hadn't heard too much of this before, but f**k it. Could be pretty good.

Corporal Hicks

All it takes is a click. :)

Corporal Hicks

2 more days guys. All it takes is a few clicks for a chance to win a free copy of the novel!

Corporal Hicks

And we have our winners for the Alien - Sea of Sorrows giveaway! Drum roll please.....Joe Sand, Jennifer Lareau-Gee and Leo Hobbs. You should have all received an email from me requesting shipping addresses. I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the competition.

Corporal Hicks

Just in case you missed the emails, the books have been sent. :)

Dark Blade1

I want that book it looks awsome i wonder how much costs

Corporal Hicks

It's only about £5-10.

Dark Blade1

thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed