Craig Mullins' Concept Art

Started by ikarop, Jul 23, 2014, 10:57:24 PM

Author
Craig Mullins' Concept Art (Read 10,882 times)

ikarop

ikarop

This is some of the earliest and rarest concept art from A:CM. It can be found at the artist's website now (where there might be some additional pieces): http://www.goodbrush.com/

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Wonderful.

This is back from when it was being written by guys from the Battlestar Galactica remake, right?

Do we know much about that early version?

Griffith

Griffith

Beautiful environments, those places remind me lot to Dark Horse Aliens: Nightmare Asylum.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 24, 2014, 03:24:21 PM
Wonderful.

This is back from when it was being written by guys from the Battlestar Galactica remake, right?

Before even that, I believe. The idea of playing as the USCMC getting involved in conflicts on various Blade Runner-esue planets is certainly an interesting one, with an obligatory alien encounter as well.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jul 24, 2014, 03:24:21 PM
Wonderful.

This is from a while ago:

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 10, 2014, 03:22:47 AM
I remember being told that the the early script took you from a futuristic San Francisco, to Phobos and to various planets where WY was salvaging Derelict ships and tech. Also that Gibson's script was utilized at some point in the beginning, you fought both WY and UPP. You can see some traces of this in the Alien: Infestation game.

You can see some of the Derelict ships being salvaged in these new images and some more scenes of the futuristic city.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Thanks. :)

John Stevens

John Stevens

Nice find, beautiful artwork

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I love concept artwork, and this stuff is no exception.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed