Runner vs Wolf from AVPR

Started by Reptornicus, Jul 15, 2014, 07:08:03 AM

Author
Runner vs Wolf from AVPR (Read 10,998 times)

Reptornicus

Reptornicus

What i know about aliens this creature is much more dangerous opponent then human spawn xenomorphs (dog is deadlier opponent to anything than human) so i woukld like to se how he will handle in fight vs some top predator. What you thing? Who will win?
Runner

wolf:

SM

SM

How is the Fiorina creature more dangerous?

Randomizer

Randomizer

I vote for Wolf .

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Reptornicus on Jul 15, 2014, 07:08:03 AM
What i know about aliens this creature is much more dangerous opponent then human spawn xenomorphs (dog is deadlier opponent to anything than human)

lol.

wolf wins handily. He's immune to alien tail, claw, teeth and acid.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Wolf isn't immune to the Alien's attacks . He just has more resistance to them .

Reptornicus

Reptornicus

Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2014, 07:21:36 AM
Cause its from dog. Look at the beast in this video how its strong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCmnDPfhhA#
Remeber that xenomorph is always stronger then its host so runner is stornger then this monster so thats how i say he is more dangerous.  bloodinthemud can show me one human who will beat this beast in combat. :)

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Jul 15, 2014, 07:29:58 AM
What i know about aliens this creature is much more dangerous opponent then human spawn xenomorphs (dog is deadlier opponent to anything than human)

lol.

Yes :D He is more immune to claws of this gayliens he fought but when predalien thorw him around like a ragdol he didnt look so immune aftter all. ;)

SM

SM

I don't see anything in the film that makes it more dangerous than other Aliens.

Reptornicus

Reptornicus

Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2014, 08:14:16 AM
I don't see anything in the film that makes it more dangerous than other Aliens.
well It have 16 kills.but those were humans but wolf had 15 kills  those were shitliens who didnt defend themself. As i sayed i dont know  i would also give this to wolf but Runner was a beast and could give wolf hard time before he will kill him. Runner will surely fight better then those parodies of aliens wolf foguth.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh come on the Runner took on a small army of thieves, rapist and murders... wait why are thieves even there; that doesn't sound at all treating next to rapist and murders, but any how what did Kanes son do? Kill a bunch of out of shape space truckers. Wow. The aliens in aliens had an entire army that dispatched most of the marines in the first skirmish yet got there asses handed to them by a women. The A|R aliens were slackers.

The runner was way more dangerous. Still wolf should be able to kill it no problem.

SM

SM

dis thread  :laugh:

blood.

blood.

Quote from: Reptornicus on Jul 15, 2014, 08:08:43 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2014, 07:21:36 AM
Cause its from dog. Look at the beast in this video how its strong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCmnDPfhhA#
Remeber that xenomorph is always stronger then its host so runner is stornger then this monster so thats how i say he is more dangerous.  bloodinthemud can show me one human who will beat this beast in combat. :)

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Jul 15, 2014, 07:29:58 AM

lol.

Yes :D He is more immune to claws of this gayliens he fought but when predalien thorw him around like a ragdol he didnt look so immune aftter all. ;)

Bro I'd gogoplata that dog to death in 10seconds flat and I don't even lift bro.

DUB1

DUB1

The Runner runs (heh) at full speed around Wolf, while the latter strips. The Runner accidently bumps into a wall and knocks itself out. Wolf impales it with it's combistick.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The dog alien's acid blood is actually acidic, so even if Wolf kills him, when he steps on his head his foot is going to dissolve.

Can I /thread now?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 15, 2014, 04:20:05 PM
The dog alien's acid blood is actually acidic, so even if Wolf kills him, when he steps on his head his foot is going to dissolve.

Can I /thread now?
Wait, so then what happened to Dales face when that alien got shot? Looked like acid to me.

SM

SM

Acne

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed