Who should play the predator in the Predator sequel?

Started by happypred, Jul 08, 2014, 02:55:45 AM

Author
Who should play the predator in the Predator sequel? (Read 9,961 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 14, 2015, 11:56:00 AMMost people don't realise just how tremendously powerful the technology now can be.

I absolutely do, I just think it's misused more often that it's used right.

System Apollo

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 14, 2015, 03:21:25 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 14, 2015, 11:56:00 AMMost people don't realise just how tremendously powerful the technology now can be.

I absolutely do, I just think it's misused more often that it's used right.
Very true,  I'm not a special effects artist but I assume that lighting is very crucial in making it look real or not. Usually darker settings seem more convincing. I hope if they do plan to use cgi in this Predator installment that they avoid putting it in lighted scenes.

Milan

Before the lord of the rings movies I always thought that a really tall actor was needed for someone to play the Predator but now I know that they can take any actor and make the ones he interact with look smaller, like they did with the hobbits and dwarfs.

Predboy

I just hope they get someone who's the right height this time and is 7ft tall. It annoyed me how short the predators were in Predators.

PRJ_since1990

Ian Whyte, no question. If Kevin Peter Hall were still alive, he would be the first choice. Ian has filled those large shoes quite well and has the experience to do it again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed