Started by LastSurvivor92, Jul 01, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed?

Single
Married
Divorced
Widowed
I have a girlfriend/boyfriend
Author
Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed? (Read 28,755 times)

whiterabbit

Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
So people in a relationship who aren't married can get f**ked ... ?
Yes.

and Yes, just less paper work.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Technically yes.

SiL

SiL

I wonder how many more people we can get to make the same joke in a ro--

Dammit, combo breaker :'(

Spoonman101

NO THEY CAN GET CRUNKED!
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I'm very proud of myself :3
[close]

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Jul 01, 2014, 10:26:15 PM
NO THEY CAN GET CRUNKED!
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I'm very proud of myself :3
[close]

Spoonman are you getting that Puss Puss? You sound like a person that might indulge in that kind of thing. You getting around or what lol?

WinterActual

Single of course. I value my freedom and I don't want to be dependent on someone else. Besides, I prefer my days (and nights) always to go like

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20tv3n_guy-s-night_fun

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 04, 2014, 06:14:47 PM
Single of course. I value my freedom and I don't want to be dependent on someone else.
Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 01, 2014, 09:36:05 PM
Translation: can't get a girlfriend if he tried.

whiterabbit

Earth girls are easy.

WinterActual

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 04, 2014, 06:53:48 PM
Single of course. I value my freedom and I don't want to be dependent on someone else.

Not really. I had gfs before but its waste of time, money and nerves.

The girls don't want to watch what you like to watch in like 99% of the time. They like just random romantic crap and low budget comedies. Thats gross.
They don't like if you leave some car parts on the table.
They don't like car parts in the house at all.
They don't like when you leave your bed as it is after you wake up. (its like you are never going back to sleep in it EVER again..)
They don't like when you leave clothes on the floor because you were in a hurry.
If you spill something on the table or on the floor they demand to be cleaned ASAP!11111! Its like they think its their house or something.
"You have a jelly stain on your shirt. So? Change it!"
"You have car oil stain on your jeans. So? Change them!"
"You ripped your jeans on the knee. So? Throw them away!"
"Buy me this!"
"Buy me that!"
They don't like any guns hanging on the walls. Being airsoft or real guns.
They don't like manly posters at all - not with cars, nude girls or video game related.
"You look great! You are lying!"
"You look bad! Why you are insulting me!"
"Are you alright? Yes. (it means NO)"
They don't like if you decide to play some basketball in the house with your friends.
They don't like if you ride a skateboard in the house.
Basically all outdoor games are forbidden if they are played indoors.

The list can go on forever. Its too much hassle. If I wanted to live with my "mom" (because its almost the same) I wouldn't move out in a first place. The crazy chicks on the hand are completely the opposite way and they enjoy the same stuff as you do but they come and go. They are not up for something long and engaging. They just want to have fun. They can't be serious thing. Thats why they are the crazy chicks after all.

The "normal" gfs are too much hassle for me atm. My thoughts are flying too high for things like stain on my pants or messy bed to be a big deal. Such things are so blank and insignificant, they don't "break" anything, they don't change the system. If some girl is making a trouble for stuff like that, she is just increasing the gap between us. "I am with you because of what you are. If you are not with me for what I am, why you are still here then?" I am with the girl because of her personality and I will never try to change her. If she's not like that, why she decided to go with me then? Because my pants were clean when we met? It looks like thats very important for them.

Cvalda

Cvalda

tl;dr

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 05, 2014, 08:10:18 AM

The girls don't want to watch what you like to watch in like 99% of the time. They like just random romantic crap and low budget comedies. Thats gross.
They don't like when you leave your bed as it is after you wake up. (its like you are never going back to sleep in it EVER again..)
They don't like when you leave clothes on the floor because you were in a hurry.
If you spill something on the table or on the floor they demand to be cleaned ASAP!11111! Its like they think its their house or something.
"Buy me this!"
"Buy me that!"
They don't like manly posters at all - not with cars, nude girls or video game related.
They don't like if you decide to play some basketball in the house with your friends.

The list can go on forever. Its too much hassle. If I wanted to live with my "mom" (because its almost the same) I wouldn't move out in a first place. The crazy chicks on the hand are completely the opposite way and they enjoy the same stuff as you do but they come and go. They are not up for something long and engaging. They just want to have fun. They can't be serious thing. Thats why they are the crazy chicks after all.

The "normal" gfs are too much hassle for me atm. My thoughts are flying too high for things like stain on my pants or messy bed to be a big deal. Such things are so blank and insignificant, they don't "break" anything, they don't change the system. If some girl is making a trouble for stuff like that, she is just increasing the gap between us. "I am with you because of what you are. If you are not with me for what I am, why you are still here then?" I am with the girl because of her personality and I will never try to change her. If she's not like that, why she decided to go with me then? Because my pants were clean when we met? It looks like thats very important for them.

lulz

SM

SM

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 05, 2014, 08:10:18 AM

"Buy me this!"
"Buy me that!"

Shame on those girls for wanting to have a relationship with an adult, rather than an adolescent.  :laugh:

LastSurvivor92

Is that bad if their under 18 SM  :laugh:

Rong

Rong

Bahaha Winter.

The airsoft guns on the wall, and Manly posters comment is giving me great lulz, you sure your not gay in the closet, sounds like a bit of overcompensating, and probably explains much of your "interesting" views on homosexuals.

SM

SM

Do you like movies about gladiators?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed