Video Games
10 (47.6%)
Movies
8 (38.1%)
Television
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author
Video Games, Movies or Television (Read 1,428 times)

LastSurvivor92

I watch movies everyday so movies.

Sabby

Sabby

It really depends on what I want to do. I'm a gamer, but my attention span is atrocious, so I find it hard to focus on any one game for more then a few hours. If I had to limit myself though, I'd go with gaming. I just love games. There's no other form of entertainment like it.

Randomizer

I like both movies and games but I choose games because I'm a gamer and because I haven't seen any good movies for a while .  :-\

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Movies and TV series (fiction).

Vickers

Vickers

Movies.

There are television series that end on a perfect note or wrap up nicely while they're still good. But there are many of them that drag out endlessly because the ratings are solid and the shows end up being mere shells of what they once were.

Some games are fun and there are some with good immersive stories and worlds but I very rarely revisit games.

I just find movies to be a perfect storytelling format.

SM

SM

Polls

Bat Chain Puller

ALL.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

JaJames

JaJames

I'm not that good at computer games, so films and television for me. I like watching series now.

Just watched the Shield. Loved it.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 20, 2014, 11:27:23 PM

ALL.

This. 8)

Spoiler
I chose the vidya doe :P
[close]

Lovely Maggot

Movies by far, games are nice but take a lot of concentration and time to complete. A good movie just makes you feel great!

Wrecktangle

I love binge watching television.

Dark Blade1

I am going with video games because I can just chill and not listen to anybody and they are fun but my dad and my step mom which I hate her I have to get off of them sometimes but they are still fun.

Corporal Hicks

Probably movies/tv - TV even more so because I get distracted when watching movies. I had a bit of a problem with gaming for a few years so I moderate it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed