Xbox 360 problem

Started by Randomizer, Jun 24, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

Author
Xbox 360 problem (Read 586 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

There wasn't any "Technical Problems" section so I just posted this here .  :-X Today , I played on my X360 for like 1 hour 40 minutes . After a 3 hour break , my brother wanted to play too . So I took the joystick , opened the Xbox...the logo showed up but after that it just...stopped . It didn't freeze , because the green lights coming from the X kept moving a little . I waited...5 minutes....10 minutes....Niet ! Tried again , didn't worked . My console hadn't the Red Ring of Death , it didn't even have the half-green circle around it . Last game I played on it was Army of Two : The 40th Day and I left the CD inside the Xbox to play it later . I can't even get the CD out because the main menu dosen't show up .  :( What can I do ?
  Any kind of help is welcome . Thanks !

WinterActual

WinterActual

Is it falcon or earlier model?

Also tell me how the light was flashing. If the light was not red, I need to know the pattern. You will notice it flashes 4 times, but every time the number of the glowing lights may be different (one, two or none at all).

Randomizer

Randomizer

It is Falcon and the light wasn't red . Also , the light was flashing from 1 to 4 ( based on the marks from the joystick , you probably know what I mean ) . Number 1 lighted up , then it turned off and number 2 turned on & off and so on...But there were never 2 parts lighted up simultaneously .
   Anyway , I fixed it , just had to let it a while to cool down ( probably over-heating , I don't know , I played even longer on it and It didn't overheat ) . Thank you for your help !  ;)

WinterActual

WinterActual

You are mistaken something. There's no error code where it flashes just 1 light every time. If it flashed 4 times with all 4 lights glowing, you have a bad solder somewhere which is not good. 4 times with 4 lights at the same time is either that or faulty GPU. But its Falcon so it will overheat sooner or later. You should think about getting Jasper or X1  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed