What kind of TV do you have?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jun 20, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

Author
What kind of TV do you have? (Read 2,498 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

I was wandering how you Alien and Predator goers like to experience movies at home? Do you watch movies on blu-ray or dvd? I own a 55' LED Samsung smartTV. It offers great picture and sound. I got started owning blu-rays back in '08 because I thought by now DVD's would be a thing of the past. Apparently there not :D. Since '08 i havent bought any DVD's since. I find that watching a film on blu-ray offers WAY more. Looking back at DVD's i nearly laugh because of the piss poor picture and sound quality. What kind of TV do you guys own?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I own shithouse TVs from the early 2000s and some going even earlier than that.

Darkness

Darkness

I still have my Sony 32" LCD TV which I got in 2008. I do want to upgrade to at least a 42" 1080p TV in the next few years. I actually got a 42" Plasma Samsung a couple of years ago but there was a fault with it so it was sent back. It put me off Plasma TVs so I'll only go for LED/LCD. I used to buy DVDs and Blu-Rays all the time up until a few years ago but it was expensive. Now, I use a media streamer and all my collection is digital HD files.

Raku

Raku

I used to own a CRTV that (as a stupid kid) I burned one of the input channels on the screen. Now because I am playing on the PS4 I switched to standard HDTV.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I have a 37" vizio that was purchased in 2007.

SM

SM

LG and a couple of Samsungs.

Randomizer

Randomizer

An old , box-like TV . But it's big , so It's good watching movies/playing games on it .

WinterActual

WinterActual

32 inch FullHD LG and non HD LCD Funai.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: SM on Jun 21, 2014, 10:45:51 AM
LG and a couple of Samsungs.

Damn SM, you got it made man. Fist bump on LG and Samsung. Best kind of TV's you can buy nowadays. My 55' Samsung does it all man. You know espwcially being a SmartTV. How big are they man?

SM

SM

LG is 60.  Samsungs are 35 and 40.

Uncanny Antman

I have a television.

FiorinaFury161

20x36 Panasonic in the living room
30x56 LG in my brother's room (he moved to Texas and did not want to take it with him, mainly use it for Xbox/DISH)
old school box tv 13x13 in my room (have no room for anything else and rarely use it anyway for anything besides the sega genesis and ps1)

Razz

Razz

Sony 40" LED, happy with it. :)

Eva

Eva

Another 40" Sony LED here.

I personally calibrate the colors every time Nikolaj Coster-Waldau's ass is on screen. Skin tones are now perfect. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Are you his sister or something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed