Bringing Predator Prey To Life Gro'tye Zangoid Brair Wolf etc

Started by Thunderjack88, Jun 16, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Author
Bringing Predator Prey To Life Gro'tye Zangoid Brair Wolf etc (Read 1,550 times)

Thunderjack88

Hey fellow AvP fans,

I am a lucky backer of the Kickstarter Aliens vs Predator the Hunt begins by Prodos Games. Now the miniatures look great but I wanted to take my collection a step further so I starter up a blog called AvP Project Extinction and have brought several Creatures from the AvP Mythos of the page or screen.

An example of the Artwork to Model for the early Brair Wolf Design

Kriltic from AvP:Extinction

Gro'tye from AvP:Extinction

(Drool now fixed)

Brair Wolves from AvP:Prey

Zangoid from AvP:Hunters Planet (I had more free reign with this one as its not based on an image)

Xenomorph

Group shot (minus Zangoid)
For more pictures and W.I.P shots visit
https://www.facebook.com/avpprojectextinction?ref_type=bookmark

I hope you guys like seeing some of the creatures from the games/comics/novels in the flesh so to speak.

Thanks.
-Lumberjack1988

Thunderjack88

Game reserve planet scenery is currently being made, trying to capture the feel of the AvP Games prior the last AvP game reboot.
-Lumberjack1988

Thunderjack88

Thunderjack88

Zangoid from Hunters Planet Novel

Started work on the creature known as a Tentacle from AvP2 Primal Hunt Game.
Also looks like parts for:
River Ghost (Predators)
Gazzele/Zebra (AvP Civilized Beasts)
Rynth (AvP Prey)
Chameleon (AvP 2 Primal Hunt)
-Lumberjack1988

Here is the original image of the Tentacle and my current W.I.P picture of it next to my custom Riddick miniature.

If you guys have a creature you think would look cool brought to life let me know I'm always open to suggestions as the project is always open for more.
-Lumberjack1988

Basic at the moment but it will grow.
-Lumberjack1988

Thunderjack88

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed