Aliens: LV-426 - An Aliens Fan Film by Márcio Napoli

Started by Darkness, Jun 07, 2014, 11:04:05 AM

Author
Aliens: LV-426 - An Aliens Fan Film by Márcio Napoli (Read 17,557 times)

Corporal Hicks

The score was just wonderful. Fit the film very nicely. Think it was a beautiful and wonderful looking short.

Luiza Greca

Luiza Greca

Hi guys!
Well, first of all wanted to mention that I'm very happy with all the comments, be they positive or negative. I believe that the criticism also make us grow!
Second, I want to thank you on behalf of the entire team for the support that we're having and the disclosures! We are very happy, really! Keep going guys!
Thank you so much!! You guys are amazing! 

Darkness

Thanks for posting. I thought you were great in the film.

I'll be publishing an interview with Márcio Napoli next week too. Look out for it.

Doggo33

I think that was quite good for a fan film

Xenoscream

Beautiful bit of film there, and music fit perfectly and very nice visuals.

Darkness

Here's the interview I did with the filmmaker behind Aliens: LV-426, Marcio Napoli: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/interviews/marcio-napoli/

Darwinsgirl

Great Interview.  8)

His passion for the ALIEN franchise & film making really shine thru. Hopefully this will promote more interest in film making in Brazil.

Jango1201

First fan film set in the Aliens universe I could actually get into and feel complete immersion. Everything was just beautiful.

Space Sweeper

Cool interview, he seems like a guy I'd like to get into a long discussion about filmmaking with... now I'm feeling inspired, even if I am sitting here browsing in the middle of class.  :D

Spoonman101

Good choice of direction. I really enjoyed it, a lot more than what I've seen from fox so far. I think he would even have a good sense in remaking the entire trilogy with an appropriately fixed budget too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed