Predator: Blade Fighter Vehicle

Started by Darwinsgirl, May 29, 2014, 04:07:03 PM

Author
Predator: Blade Fighter Vehicle (Read 629 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

FYI Predator Fans  :)

In the June issue of Diamond Previews on page 469 ifor a solicitation for Predator: Blade Fighter Vehicle.

Diamond did not have this listed on the on-line version so here is more info from necaonline.

http://necaonline.com/47752/products/toys/action-figures/predator-vehicle-blade-fighter/

Here is the description from Diamond Previews

"This massive vehicle is an homage to a classic Kenner vehicle from the 1993 Predator toy line. When fully assembled,the Blade Fighter is over 2 feet in length and accommodates most 6" to 8" tall action figures! Featuring a hinged cockpit,ball-jointed cannons,spring-loaded detachable 19" long blades and removable wing guns that can be hand held by your Predator action figures. The Blade Fighter also includes areas for weapon storage and clips for holding an extra Predator mask. This is a must-have for Predator fans and will come in a gorgeous closed box packaging featuring original art and illustrations like the classic toy lines of yesteryear."   SRP $109.99

Also in the June Previews are solicitations for REACTION: PREDATOR FIGURES SRP $10.99 pg 468

The PREDATOR: BAD BLOOD PREDATOR 7-INCH ACTION FIGURE SRP $29.99 pg 469

And  ALIEN VS PREDATOR: PREDATOR WOLF "HEAVY ARMED" S.H. MONSTER ARTS FIGURE  SRP $63.99 

I didn't search these out as I thought they may be mentioned in other topics. The Blade Fighter Vehicle only had one topic about the original Kenner toy when I searched the site.

cheers

D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

$109 for the Blade Fighter is kinda steep, but I'm still real tempted.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll buy it.

Master

Master

I pass. Predator landing pods from AvP on the other hand, that I`d buy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed