Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 177,334 times)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 06, 2015, 01:57:37 AM
We almost had The Terminator and Michael Myers!!

Would've been cooler if we had those two instead of Alien and Leatherface!
What kind of community you think you're on? ¬¬

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

I think it looks like fun.

HEZ

HEZ

This is THE Alien, because THE Alien takes on the traits of its hosts :S
The DNA reflex isn't used nearly enough by creators, I'm really glad they actually integrated it into the series rather than just throw a standard Alien in there.

R Lar

R Lar

Funny story. I met Ed Boon the night that the Kombat Pack 2 was announced. Unfortunately, I did not see the reveal for Kombat Pack 2. If i did, I probably would have asked him a couple questions regarding the Xenomorph.

predxeno

predxeno

I don't play Mortal Kombat X so I don't care what the Alien looks like, however I will say that even though I understand what the game developers were aiming for with the whole DNA Reflex thing, I think it's a waste to not include the original design when it's clear that the original designs of all the other horror trademarks were used like for Predator, Leatherface, and Jason.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Actually, that's technically not Jason's original design.

ryan

ryan

Funny no one realises that each fighter has 3 variations so the takaran xenomorph may be just one of the 3 other 2 could be slightly more faithful to original designs.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

And the Predator's design is like... ninety percent the 1987 original. The other five percent is the black armor with the Warrior variation has. The last five percent is the AVP reminiscent styled wristblades.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: ryan on Dec 07, 2015, 04:43:19 PM
Funny no one realises that each fighter has 3 variations so the takaran xenomorph may be just one of the 3 other 2 could be slightly more faithful to original designs.

That's what I just proposed earlier on in the thread.  :P

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 06, 2015, 01:57:37 AM
We almost had The Terminator and Michael Myers!!

That could still happen. You know Arnold lent his image for The Terminator to appear in the latest WWE game? He even filmed a promo for it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Maybe for MK11. Besides a lot of MK fans are very salty over Leatherface in MKX.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 14, 2015, 09:41:00 PMMaybe for MK11.
They better put Terminator and Robocop  8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Robocop could work if they use the new version since he is more smaller and faster then the original. The original Robocop would be too slow to work in MK.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 17, 2015, 09:39:33 PM
Robocop could work if they use the new version since he is more smaller and faster then the original. The original Robocop would be too slow to work in MK.

Depends on the continuity which Robocop is hailing from.. there are like.. three alternate Robocop 3 comics. Frank Miller's Robocop, Boom Studio's Robocop Last Stand, and Boom Studios Robocop series... all of which are hailed as an alternate Robocop 3. I know in the Boom Studios version, Robocop got an upgrade which allowed him to actually run.

And even if he wasn't allowed to run in MKX... he's way too durable to fight in a hand to hand contest.

Predboy

Predboy

Got super excited when I saw the chestburster come from Baraka, but then was a bit disappointed when I saw the design of the alien. I get it came from a tarkatan so it looks different but I was still hoping for the original design like what they did with the predator. :/ Here's hoping there will be a variation or skin that will give it the original look. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed