Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 177,116 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. That's ridiculous. I was considering getting this if the Alien turned out to be good. But I do not like that at all. I hate the muscles.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well least they are trying something different, but would have liked to have seen an original Alien in the game first before a new version

kargo

kargo

im a mortal kombat fan and an alien fan and im not pissed, its great I haven't purchased the game yet but I will not. not everyone voices there opinion

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

They rather missed the feel of the Alien.  And also, is that head really as short as it seems?  It seems to be just like a football length.  If so, that's just wrong.  I won't even get into the arm thingies.

locusta

locusta

Sorry, looks horrible.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I smell a new NECA´s alien figure ;D

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 04, 2015, 08:08:58 AM
Urgh. That's ridiculous. I was considering getting this if the Alien turned out to be good. But I do not like that at all. I hate the muscles.

I hope that there's different variations. So we get something like a Drone, a Warrior and then this Tarkatan Alien hybrid. Kind of how one of Goro's variations has wrist blades while the rest don't, perhaps this could work for the Alien as well.

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Why are people calling it a hybrid?
It's not.

It simply took on its hosts characteristics, in this case Tarkatan blades and mouth. ( and I guess muscles)

It's no different then a 4 armed one for Goro or bipedal one for Motoro.
It's not a "hybrid" its just not the typical one seen from human hosts.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

The new AVP game is coming out.

Magegg

Magegg

Is anyone else bugged that they're calling the character a "xenomorph" this time, instead of Alien? I would love to be that battle screen saying "Alien vs Predator" instead of Xenomorph vs Predator...

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Shinnok: "The Alien...."

Alien: *hiss*

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh God, no... just, nooooooo... *facepalm*

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hope there's some other skins that are more like the standard Aliens. I appreciate the idea and the intent behind it but I just do not like the execution.

Master

Master

I like it, even though MKX is IMO very underwhelming. I`d like figure if this alien.

predxeno

predxeno

I don't play Mortal Kombat but considering that this Alien design so closely matches a Tartaran, is it possible that this is just going to be a clone of another character already in the series rather than its own unique character?  I've played and seen games like Mortal Kombat before (Soul Calibur II, Godzilla: Unleashed) where new characters are just clones of old characters and most of their attacks are pretty much the same as their predecessors only with small, technical variations.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed